Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I ordered, I have been pushed from the 8-12 week group to the 14-20 week group, then to the 3-6 month group, and am now currently in the 5-7 month group. I look forward to moving to the 6-9 month group in three weeks time.
So if I were you, I would not bank on an early delivery
I honestly feel sorry for you m8, has your app changed at all or does it still say 8-12 weeks?

Seems you are the earliest with OD from 9 jan for RWD! I saw somewhere Tesla sold 4.4k plus for Aus in q1 2022,

"According to information sourced by Drive, official new-car sales data to be published at midday today by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries (FCAI) is expected to show Tesla reported 4417 vehicles as sold so far this year, although they only appear in the March sales column."

4.4k+ of us :(
Sales are only reported on delivery. Those 4.4k in Q1 were the cars actually delivered in Feb/March.

Screenshot_20220513-112133_Outlook.jpg

🤷🏻‍♂️

I've also just had a call from my SA (I'm in Perth). He said my order is not going to be until Q3 now (was due June) because of the Shanghai situation. Apparently they've got very little info but will hopefully be updating everyone in a few weeks with new EDDs.

I will add here... This varies from an SA comment. This is my leasing company's settlements area liaising directly with Tesla. Came in this morning at 8:30am after talking to my leasing company last night. And could totally be wrong. Obvious data obscured for privacy.

Boom. So much for the NZ SA just making *sugar* up. Lots of hopium gone up in smoke.

Not "Hopium", it's showing earned skepticism. SA's denied the cease of operations of Shanghai when they locked down, even after it was international news. They also can't provide a straight answer about UMC inclusion, but won't admit it and spin instead. For all we know, this second SA was referencing this thread and called it "upper management".

My skepticism remains for now.

Got a text from SA that , they would be getting an update on the current situation on deliveries today. He also mentioned he will be calling me with further details in a few days. So hopefully should know whats happening.

Just need to put the mind at rest and prepare myself for delay. I hope they give us a definite answer, and if its next quarter they let us know so and we dont keep on anticipating deliveries for June.

So one order in Canberra contacted with not til Q3 and one guy contacted with 'will be getting an update today'? One guy (me) with no contact apart from the email earlier.

?????
Got a text from SA that , they would be getting an update on the current situation on deliveries today. He also mentioned he will be calling me with further details in a few days. So hopefully should know whats happening.

Just need to put the mind at rest and prepare myself for delay. I hope they give us a definite answer, and if its next quarter they let us know so and we dont keep on anticipating deliveries for June.
Confirmed from my SA - no cars into Australia till Q3 at least
This is the first time ever that i am wishing NOT to be contacted by Tesla. Haha.

Reactions: penn_ and suku18