Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ordered ours on Jan 7th 2022 - a white one (cause we are in FNQ) we were told 14-20 weeks ( week 18 today!) and I just spoke to Alan @ Tesla in Brisbane - they had a meeting with managers this am and have been told definitely no deliveries this quarter. We are "hopefully" - now looking at end of the next quarter which is August or September....... grrrrrrrr

We ordered ours on Jan 7th 2022 - a white one (cause we are in FNQ) we were told 14-20 weeks ( week 18 today!) and I just spoke to Alan @ Tesla in Brisbane - they had a meeting with managers this am and have been told definitely no deliveries this quarter. We are "hopefully" - now looking at end of the next quarter which is August or September....... grrrrrrrr
That's so annoying! Hope you've got something to drive in the meantime..

I ordered in mid-January and haven't received a call or notification. I am at 17 weeks of 14-20 weeks, so perhaps because mine isn't already overdue I won't be contacted. I would have been lucky to get it this quarter so not really surprised or annoyed. What does annoy me though is that nobody (especially those with an order that is already well overdue) is told until half way through Q2 that no cars are coming here in Q2. Either Tesla are operating with their eyes shut and stumbling into these decisions at the last minute with minimal thought or they really don't care about the purchase experience etc. Or both I guess.

Commiserations to the guys who should have had their cars *last* quarter.

No Q2 cars is starting to look accurate. Doesn't change my world, was going to be Q3 (hopefully not sliding to Q4) for me anyway.

If it brings anyone any comfort, do the maths on your finance repayments and start putting that amount aside every pay period. When the delivery does come up, you'll have to borrow less money.

No Q2 cars is starting to look accurate. Doesn't change my world, was going to be Q3 (hopefully not sliding to Q4) for me anyway.

If it brings anyone any comfort, do the maths on your finance repayments and start putting that amount aside every pay period. When the delivery does come up, you'll have to borrow less money.
I'm still waiting for some of our more recognisable/regular members to get these calls. Lots of newbies today. Lots of newbies all getting the same news today. Vibes are weird.

Still no contact from Tesla for me. And trust me i am watching the phone.

Still only silver, blue and red reporting. Two whites.

Reactions: penn_
I'm still waiting for some of our more recognisable/regular members to get these calls. Lots of newbies today. Lots of newbies all getting the same news today. Vibes are weird.

Still no contact from Tesla for me. And trust me i am watching the phone.

Still only silver, blue and red reporting. Two whites.
Stage 1: Denial <- you are here
Stage 2: Anger
Stage 3: Bargaining <-- also a bit here
Stage 4: Depression
Stage 5: Acceptance