Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe this is old news, but I found a different site that can give you the position of a ship within a few hours. What I had been using could only give me current position when it is near to land. Just google ' "ship name" current position ' and look down the list of hits for shipfix.com. e.g. 'Turandot current position' and you should see that 4 hours ago it was north of Wewak. Do all the cars get offloaded in Port Kembla and then trucked to Melbourne and Brisbane? That would explain why they told me 2-3 weeks to delivery and others are saying 24th June - 30th June. Exciting isn't it. Are we having fun yet (again). (I know, easy for me to say now that I have an imminent arrival).
there was a report recently that unloading would be Brisbane.
don't know if that confirmend.

I just got a call from Tesla advising that they have been authorized to release the cars earmarked for 'test drive fleet' replacement to customers with the earliest order date. These came in just before the shut down. Annnnnd.. one has become available matching my order. He mentioned I was top of the list with the earliest order date (as I suspected).
Delivery is scheduled for June 24-June 30. On a side note, my birthday is June 26.

So it appears they have been trying to find ways to deal with the issue finally
So happy for you guys! Glad Tesla miracles still happen! :)

Reactions: ohmsalad