Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD of 11-21 August has been removed from my login page along with my payment overview and bank payment details. The VIN had also gone from source code! I never received an invoice or a text message.
My login page has returned to Aug-Oct EDD.
OD 3/12/21
LR W/B

Speechless!
:oops:
Tesla playing take backsies?

VINs can very rarely change once assigned. I'd assume if there was something wrong with the car on testing or similar.

I wonder what would have happened if you had paid already?

Could be different with RWD and LR.

Eg So far I've only recorded SMS VIN notifications coming from RWD people.
Did you get one? Be nice to know LR people got one too.
Yes, I got the SMS, but nothing about an invoice. Not available in my account yet either.

Tesla Update: A Model 3 has been assigned to your order. Visit your Tesla
Account to view your delivery estimate and complete any outstanding tasks:
ts.la/account

Closer to the delivery estimate visible in your Tesla Account, you will receive
an SMS to schedule your Express Delivery appointment.

Reactions: Ormaus
My EDD of 11-21 August has been removed from my login page along with my payment overview and bank payment details. The VIN had also gone from source code! I never received an invoice or a text message.
My login page has returned to Aug-Oct EDD.
OD 3/12/21
LR W/B

Speechless!
Sorry to hear. Since waiting from December, with no performance in sight and no communication, it really does make me think what happens when something goes wrong with the car? How is the customer service despite being under warranty? Have a read at wait times to get parts for your model 3, after a collision..... 4 Teslas on order and 19 new cars purchased over the past 25 years; this service makes Land Rover look excellent if that is even possible.
Looking like Q4 for me and that's ok if someone would just learn the art of a little thing called communication. It's called keeping someone 'the customer' in the loop.
'Due Covid' is not an acceptable response. Unlike other manufacturers, you are not placing an order for a Tesla but reserving one of their allocated matched vehicles.
IMHO, it's simple math. They took more reservations than vehicle allocations they had available. Tesla then pretend that they don't know what's going on. Do they think we are stupid? You can't even run a corner milk bar, if you don't know what's going on with your ordering process let alone this larger company called Tesla! That's my rant over. It's easier to vent here than to my wife. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
@baktoid Here we go - from a Jason Yang video 30/06

View attachment 824914

You can see some Blue / Black Tesla here. All Model 3s from what I can tell. (No tinting on back window, more boot exposed, no black strip down the bottom of the boot area) With the different wheels indicating the different models. The lighter one I've highlighted being an LR and I think the other 2 are RWDs.
Others have determine they are RHD as well.
I can see some other Blue ones in there but cant tell what model they are.

So maybe one of them is yours. Or maybe yours has been moved to the ship yards already.
Either way it is on its way.
Ooh, I think I can see mine!……. (Only kidding…. Hasn’t been built yet)

• Funny
Reactions: Ormaus