Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Other than ebizz above potentially, I think this makes you the latest order date for a VIN assignment. Trying to not get my hopes up for my 04 Mar order getting a VIN this batch, but the excitement is irrepressible
Crossing my fingers for you. I could give you my theories on the wild order in which all these vins are assigned, but others are much more passionate than me at such speculation :) So I'll just stick to crossing fingers 🤞

Reactions: penn_
In a bit of a rage as I was told that if I ordered a RWD I'd be waiting til May and if I ordered a LR I'd be waiting til September... Chose rwd as I couldn't wait that long. Now Perth LRs are being assigned vins well after my OD and I'm yet to get one for my RWD... 😡

In a bit of a rage as I was told that if I ordered a RWD I'd be waiting til May and if I ordered a LR I'd be waiting til September... Chose rwd as I couldn't wait that long. Now Perth LRs are being assigned vins well after my OD and I'm yet to get one for my RWD... 😡
It's nuts, I ordered 10 days or so after you in Perth. I wasn't pushing for a delivery estimate, I had already placed the order. Then after placing the order they told me my LR should be delivered in June.

They just spin the bottle :(

Reactions: penn_