Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah. Damn. I in fact ordered 6000 MG ZS and 4000 chinese forklifts. For my chinese forklift racetrack with a border made out of MG ZS EVs stacked 3 high. Sorry guys, but you gotta race shitloads of forklifts somehow..
This is how the forklifts got such a high profile. Distraction techniques around the time of the Shanghai lockdown...

Hello @Dany
TMC requires anyone representing a business who wants to advertise on this forum to be a Sponsoring Vendor. As this thread is growing so fast I’m not able to be here all the time and I can see there has been some response to your advertising post so I won’t be deleting them all at this point. However from now on I will be deleting any of your posts referring to your business without notice.
If you would like to become a Vendor simply click the contact us button at the bottom of the page and talk to head moderator Danny.
If anyone wishes to talk to Dany about his detailing business please contact him by direct message, depending on the content I might delete or modify any posts referring to it from this point on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220712-095537_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220712-095537_Drive.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: ChrisAKAHydra
Hello @Dany
TMC requires anyone representing a business who wants to advertise on this forum to be a Sponsoring Vendor. As this thread is growing so fast I’m not able to be here all the time and I can see there has been some response to your advertising post so I won’t be deleting them all at this point. However from now on I will be deleting any of your posts referring to your business without notice.
If you would like to become a Vendor simply click the contact us button at the bottom of the page and talk to head moderator Danny.
If anyone wishes to talk to Dany about his detailing business please contact him by direct message, depending on the content I might delete or modify any posts referring to it from this point on.
I didnt have any intention of advertising my business if u read my previous messages but because people were inquiring about a way to contact me i posted my link thats all. Plus im new to the forum and didnt know that u can advertise in it . So sorry if i caused any issues.

That's pretty cheap for diamond coating.

Sometimes i feel they're pulling the piss on their hardness scale.
They are. There's no possible way ceramic coat can protect against anything hard. It's purpose is to bead liquids and protect against bird poo, sap, bug splat etc.

In fact flexibility is what you need in the face of rock chips and light scratches, which is why ppf is for rock chip protection. Lack of flexibility when it comes to impact = fracturing. Therefore hardness is irrelevant to really anything.

Reactions: *Sparkles* and juk
Does anyone know why the cars ship from near Baoshan when there seems to be another car loading area about 2 blocks from the factory as in this Google Earth pic. Jetty in bottom right. There seems to be far more "storage area" at Baoshan than here, maybe it's that.
View attachment 827613
We can never really tell why (cause Tesla doesnt tell us) but we can speculate.
In this case I have nothing.
All we have are historical indicators (which Vessels come to AU, where those Vessels dock while in Shanghai, etc) which we can use to predict (accurately or not) what we think the future will be.

In the past the Teslas seem to come to AU from Armacup scheduled vessels.
Tracking via marinetraffic.com or other sites gives us the locations they dock. (Haitong terminal)

Edit: oh look MC going 11 knots and only 12 nm to go. 2 tugs seem to be attaching to RCC America

Reactions: MagicalseT