Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To take our minds off the VIN madness:
How do we go about playing music from a USB with the centre console port no longer doing data? My understanding is there is only one data port in the glove box (used for the camera recordings)?

1657851565257.gif

Bye bye Morning Clara…….again. - maybe next time you can bring me my car.

Reactions: Ormaus and PcS000
Our best hope is that they are in fact continuing M3 production until Monday. Passama docks in Shanghai on Tuesday. So hopefully we get a big assignment over the weekend for that. Though some later delivery estimates indicate that some are already assigned to the Passama shipment.

If we don't, then i'm afraid all past evidence and performance points to a bump to the export production run in Sept/Oct. Unless they have wildly changed their approach to export and domestic production scheduling.

• Informative
Reactions: Ormaus and PcS000
Our best hope is that they are in fact continuing M3 production until Monday. Passama docks in Shanghai on Tuesday. So hopefully we get a big assignment over the weekend for that. Though some later delivery estimates indicate that some are already assigned to the Passama shipment.

If we don't, then i'm afraid all past evidence and performance points to a bump to the export production run in Sept/Oct. Unless they have wildly changed their approach to export and domestic production scheduling.
I fear you are right. If we don't start getting a wave of RWD VINs between now and Wednesday, we may well have missed the boat for Q3 (pun intended).

Reactions: PcS000