Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Next ship is 19/7 then 4 days later 23/7 ....So basically there should be raining VIN hallelujah!!!!!! ....raining VIN.... Raining VIN
1657875503456.gif

Great news.....got my final invoice today.
M3P Red black interior
Ordered 21st Dec
Delivery date Aug 22nd to 31st August
No Vin yet but haven't looked too far yet. Still need to complete registration details.
To be honest I had given up on Tesla, but I have some excitement and love for Tesla again. I think the key was just trying to forget about it and then somehow it happened.

When they give you the "final invoice" does that mean it has to be paid or start being paid a certain amount of time before picking up the vehicle? Or can you wait until a few days (funds are to be cleared 48 hours before pick up, I think)?
I see people are getting the invoice before the VIN and well before delivery. I want to hold onto my money as long as possible before pick up. I also don't want to delay delivery if I delay payment.

A bit of clarification here please... I keep getting this on my Chrome extension for the "Vin finder". I just hope I'm doing this right as I don't normally use Chrome , let alone their extensions. Is this the (repetitive) result you get if it doesn't find any VIN in your account. I'm in training to foist the VIN onto Veda Prime as soon as I get it, but not sure if I'm doing this right!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 10.24.54 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 10.24.54 am.png
    54 KB · Views: 45
  • Informative
Reactions: Ormaus
A bit of clarification here please... I keep getting this on my Chrome extension for the "Vin finder". I just hope I'm doing this right as I don't normally use Chrome , let alone their extensions. Is this the (repetitive) result you get if it doesn't find any VIN in your account. I'm in training to foist the VIN onto Veda Prime as soon as I get it, but not sure if I'm doing this right!
You're doing it right.

The good news is that once you get your VIN, every time you log into the Tesla website it'll fire, thus reminding you to delete the Chrome extension. :)

Veda Prime Tweeted yesterday "Am data gathering now. Not all Au Tesla are on this ship", referring to someone saying Morning Clara left Shanghai.
This lines up with the widely varying ETAs that those with VIN allocations are getting. Two shipments back to back is great, and I remain hopeful for my Y as I had my 3 allocated once the car was already on the water.

M3P Red black interior
Ordered 21st Dec
Delivery date Aug 22nd to 31st August
No Vin yet but haven't looked too far yet. Still need to complete registration details.
To be honest I had given up on Tesla, but I have some excitement and love for Tesla again. I think the key was just trying to forget about it and then somehow it happened.
This would make the first Performance VIN I believe. Anyone else waiting for a M3P?

Reactions: PcS000 and TSELA
I've been lurking in this thread for a little bit and ordered a RWD blue Model 3 last month, expected delivery not until early to mid next year so I've got a while but it's around the time I was ready to go electric for my car anyway.

Have some slight hope that production ramp up efforts may result in a delivery closer to early next year rather than mid.

I've been lurking in this thread for a little bit and ordered a RWD blue Model 3 last month, expected delivery not until early to mid next year so I've got a while but it's around the time I was ready to go electric for my car anyway.

Have some slight hope that production ramp up efforts may result in a delivery closer to early next year rather than mid.

Reactions: Polarxp
Hey everyone! First time poster, long time reader.

Wondering if anyone with a late Feb order date have received VIN numbers or have any updates?

My SA has been pretty unhelpful.

My order:
Ordered 27th Feb
RWD
White
Black interior
Aero wheels

Cheers all 🍻