Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About 6 weeks for me, but 2 weeks of that was the installer getting COVID
Thanks! My initial thoughts were just to wait until I got the VIN but I think it will be better to get things organised a bit earlier than that just in case there are delays with either the charger itself or getting a sparky to install.

@Luddo yeah I did think about "what if a gen 4" gets released between now and then? But that seems unlikely from my searches online, gen 3 is still relatively new I think?

I will be interesting to see if in the morning we hear from people like @dogstarlady (LR 10/12 Blue), @DrewBytes (LR 17/12 Red), and @Kat D (P 20/12 Blue) because these are the current outliers.

Edit: will post the list closer to Midnight to allow any more VIN notifications to come in.
You are amazing! Saw your post and checked the account - I HAVE MY INVOICE AND VIN!!!!

yeah I did think about "what if a gen 4" gets released between now and then? But that seems unlikely from my searches online, gen 3 is still relatively new I think?
Gen 3 is relatively new, and what would a gen 4 add anyway? Already has WiFi and power sharing. More likely gen 4 would be stripped down.. Single phase only like the gen 2 UMC.

Will be good when the gen 3 charger get the software update the UK has just received so charging can be scheduled in the charger, etc. Wall charger now shows in app

The long wait is finally VINdicated 😂
Maybe now I will be permitted an accessory purchase!

Another one for @Ormaus

Ordered 6 Jan 2022
VIN 16 Jul 2022, 6092xx from source. Tesla Vision and range prompt in account page.
EDD 23 Aug-2 Sep in Brisbane
And another one from Brissy.

VIN received. Order date was 14 Jan 2022.

M3LR White/Black.

HURRAHHH!!!!! Got mine as well on the Friday drop! 😄😄😄

So the question now becomes, how do you make payment when your bank limits the daily max to $20,000? 🤔
I assume you can make multiple payments with the same reference....but yeah, would be nice to be a clean one-transaction. Help appreciated.
Just ring the card provider and they can give you a temporary increase. Or just do it in pieces

HURRAHHH!!!!! Got mine as well on the Friday drop! 😄😄😄

So the question now becomes, how do you make payment when your bank limits the daily max to $20,000? 🤔
I assume you can make multiple payments with the same reference....but yeah, would be nice to be a clean one-transaction. Help appreciated.
Congrats!

You may be able to increase the $20k limit within your online banking settings - some banks allow up to $100k. Otherwise if $20k is a hard limit you may have to go into a branch in person to do the transaction.

As with the others, VIN issued!

@Ormaus I am in the sheet as barrke (I think)

Ordered 4 Jan 2022
VIN 16 Jul 2022, 6088xx from source.
EDD 22nd Aug to 1st Sep in Melbourne
Have you as barrke from the Tracker and KBAZZA from this forum. Will delete the barrke one as I'm trying to keep it as close to this forums usernames as possible. Thanks for the update

1657925500698.png

Do you mean I have to make a phone call to the bank? What is this...the 90s? 🤣
Most banks allow you to increase your daily limit online these days especially if you have multi factor authentication setup, though you may not be able to increase it enough and so yeah calling the bank for a one off increase is probably the only other option