Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Allocation seems to be all over the place. In my case, there are members that have had their M3P VIN's prior and after my 15/2 order. Spoke to SA today, he says I'm next on the allocation list. Perhaps blue/white combo is fairly unique?
Best to think of it not as a singular list but as multiple lists.

So there is a specific M3P Blue/White queue for which the latest order date I have recorded that has a VIN is 6/02/2022 (BARTW).
I haven't even been tracking wheel choice so that might add to the number of queues too.
Further there has been some Perth orders brought forward to add to the confusion.

Same, not sure how everything works. But I think they have to be registered in time for us to take out insurance before delivery. Just thought why take the chance to hold things up?
You can get the insurance just on the VIN and update the rego later. We all had to do this for Canberra deliveries for a long time, because Tesla weren't registered as a local dealer and the car would be delivered unregistered to our address.

That said, I'd still not leave payment until the absolute last minute if it were me.

Yes I did look at them, but decided I only want to go OEM, not enough information out there on the Tessories ones. These are going to be on the car permanently, if they make the slightest whistle I'll always be wondering if I should have gone OEM!
I dont know if Tesla maintains warranty for the glass panel on non OEM racks. The rack attachment goes under the panel.

• Informative
Reactions: *Sparkles*
Well I did it ....

I ordered my first accessories, the roof sun shades front and rear, love the glass roof but not liking the idea of piercing sun coming through during summer.

Ordered the car mid June ... I almost made it to August without buying any accessories, won't see the car until February at earliest!

Is this only the beginning?
Yes it's a slippery slope once you get the accessories bug ☺️

Really regretting selling my car back in April (assuming I was going to have an M3 within a month) now Perth is copping a proper winter drenching. I just got on a bus and feel like a drowned rat lol.

On the topic of accessories, I've managed to only order a type 2 charge cable so far. I have no urge (or money) to buy anything else until the car gets here!

Really regretting selling my car back in April (assuming I was going to have an M3 within a month) now Perth is copping a proper winter drenching. I just got on a bus and feel like a drowned rat lol.

On the topic of accessories, I've managed to only order a type 2 charge cable so far. I have no urge (or money) to buy anything else until the car gets here!
Jeez, that sucks.