Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking out loud about the new EDD’s coming through for future orders. This must indicate someone at Tesla is doing some forward planning and has reason to assign a bunch dates to orders. As accurate as the dates are, I wonder as well, if anyone who has an existing EDD window has had it change at all (except those who have a VIN)?

Latest Armacup schedule
No shortage of shipping opportunities to Australia. 14/8, 19/8 & 21/8 arrivals in Shanghai, all reach AU in time for East Coast orders to be delivered by end of quarter. And a NZ bound ship right in the middle.

So long as the factory keeps running we should see the backlog cleared substantially. Hopefully all Q1 and most of the Q2 orders delivered by end of Q3.

Anyone financing with pepper money can enjoy 12 months of free charge up to 2000kwh through evie network.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-152324_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-152324_Gmail.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 74
I am interested in getting roof racks and figured the tessories one would be okay, how different to OEM can it be? Wonder if the SA's would actually know the answer to "When will they be in stock?" .. the price difference between the two shops is quite considerable...

I haven't bought any accessories yet, I do have a list.. and they'll be from the non-oem site mentioned above. I have checked a few others out, but the price difference can be huge..
I did ask my SA in Perth, they had no idea. At least being honest, if they said 2 months I wouldn't believe it.

Reactions: Redrum