Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No SMS yet, That would be sad if the semi got car accident and all the teslas got wrecked during delivery
Dude, you can't tempt the Tesla Gods like that!

I knew a guy who ordered a swanky $300k performance car and had to wait 9 months for it. Got told his car was loaded on the ship then the tsunami hit Japan and washed it overboard. Had a high performance submarine.

You don't tempt fate.

Reactions: New Tech Bj
I thought it was only useful joining once you have a VIN?

Cheers I knew about Wu Wa but thats good to know. Ill check it out
I'm vinless and joined up. And honestly, the quality of information there is much better than here. I'm still here, I still read here, but the forum format for this kind of discussion is rife with disinformation and misinformation, and lies running around the world while the truth is still putting it's shoes on.

This little black duck has not had one yet. Delivery window is 7 days away.
Quite the discrepancy with EDDs! My order date Dec 10 and build date 14/7 but EDD 24/8-2/9 for Cbr. If our cars are on the same boat (Passama) and Cbr is closer than Bris, why would it take 2 weeks longer to deliver my car? Just part of life's weird tapestry I guess.

Reactions: rtvanda
Quite the discrepancy with EDDs! My order date Dec 10 and build date 14/7 but EDD 24/8-2/9 for Cbr. If our cars are on the same boat (Passama) and Cbr is closer than Bris, why would it take 2 weeks longer to deliver my car? Just part of life's weird tapestry I guess.
Interesting - I am 23/12 order date, M3 LR with 15/7 build date and EDD 13-27 August delivery in Canberra - I am hoping your delivery is earlier than expected, and mine not later!

Anyone know what the current earliest possible delivery date is for us sandgropers?

The ship bringing our cars from Port Kembla to Perth left port today. Should be in freo on the 16th August. Give it a few days for them to move and clean them. Aligns with my EDD anyway of 23/08 - 6/09.

Looks like we have twins, same spec and same build day.

I'm vinless and joined up. And honestly, the quality of information there is much better than here. I'm still here, I still read here, but the forum format for this kind of discussion is rife with disinformation and misinformation, and lies running around the world while the truth is still putting it's shoes on.
Speculation, disinformation and misinformation are part of the fun though.

What are people's thoughts on adding a spoiler?

I've watched a few YouTube videos and they look ok but not sure how double sided tape is going to go.....

Styling wise... personal opinion.
I've had a cheap ebay lip spoiler on my VW before... the supposed 3M tape that came pre-applied to the spoiler actually did a really good job. Only started to lift off after about 8 years later for a daily driver which I've also tracked a few times. Next to none left over tape residue when I took it off to apply new tape.

Shipping News:
Passama arrives in Port Kembla
1659947334209.png

Morning Crystal ready to leave port of Brisbane tonight at 10pm
1659947395369.png