Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a look at Charge HQ - EV Smart Charging App Dynamically adjusts charging rate to use only excess solar. No hardware required and works with any charger because adjustment is done through the car. Only real limitation is it only works with a limited number of solar inverters
For those nerdy enough (Ship-watchers, vin-sleuths, etc) you can create your own API that ChargeHQ polls for data. My Growatt invert has its own API i'd be able to use to generate this data. A fair bit of setup for what seems like an early beta integration, but gotta offset those interest rate rises somehow

Regarding charge rates and what you need - if you're charging over night (say 6pm to 6am) that's 12 hours. Even at a slow charge rate (say 15km for 10A) that gives you ~180km a night. Most of us are unlikely to be driving 180km a day. TL:DR maybe save your money and charge from a GPO for now.
Depends on the application. I have solar, so I installed a 32amp wall outlet so I can maximise the amount of solar going into the car.

I was going to settle my invoice and realized that Tesla's bank account number is exactly my RN number for that particular vehicle. This applies to both the M3 and MY.

To those who successfully processed the payment, did you pay to a bank account number that is the same as your RN number ?

I was going to settle my invoice and realized that Tesla's bank account number is exactly my RN number for that particular vehicle. This applies to both the M3 and MY.

To those who successfully processed the payment, did you pay to a bank account number that is the same as your RN number ?
Yes, and it even says at the bottom of your final invoice "The beneficiary account number listed above is unique to this order"

Reactions: T-S-L-A

yep, most likely Tesla has an Offset BSB with Citibank.

Reactions: Robdunc
The UMC is 11km/h and the single phase is 42km/hr. I have seen 43 or 44. Of course these values are less as it reaches maximum.

The UMC maxes out at 7 kW which delivers about 50 km/h charging (depending on battery charge state).

The HPWC also maxes out at 7 kW single phase (32A) or 11 kW three phase (16A per phase) which does about 72 km/h.

That’s quite quick. I wonder what it would be doing on 3phase 32A. Smoking quick really. I’ve currently got mine set at 3phase 20A - but of course no car to test it with.

See above - 3 phase in the Tesla HPWC is a maximum of 16A per phase not 32 (even if the internal DIP switch in the HPWC is set to 32A) i.e. 11 kW. Model 3 cannot AC charge at more than 11 kW. Some older Model S could AC charge at 22 kW with the dual charger option.

Reactions: Frog42 and haknabus
The HPWC also maxes out at 7 kW single phase (32A) or 11 kW three phase (16A per phase) which does about 72 km/h.
Some older Model S could AC charge at 22 kW with the dual charger option.
And you can't compare "km/h" charge rates between cars because they have vastly different wh/km efficiencies on the road

ie the model 3 might say it's getting 72km/h at 11kW, the dual-charger Model S will top out at around 100km/h at 22kW

Reactions: Vostok
Hi, is Veda a scam?
No, it's legit
there are no instruction on how to track my Tesla
You should have an email telling you to send vedaprime a message via Patreon with your details

To commence send a Patreon message indicating:
1. Your full vin
2. Your delivery location
3. Build date (on your invoice) - if you have it
4. Tesla estimated delivery date (if you have one)
Plus all the posts seem to be very old (2019/20)
All updates are now via Discord.

See how to connect your Patreon to Discord if you haven't already.

Not yet but have been in touch with the local showroom to update my details in terms of how I will pay (was cash but now through a salary package). I expect it may take a few days for the invoice to turn up.
Just dropped into my local showroom and was advised VIC deliveries will begin starting Wednesday this week.