Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of all the waiting, I reckon the hardest wait is when you have paid in full, Tesla has acknowledged so, sent you the 'sms before the delivery sms' and you are just waiting for the last step.

Everything else, the manufacturing delay, the ships, the docks, the movements I can tolerate, but this is excruciating.

It's like going to a restaurant and seeing your meal sitting in the warmer for ages just waiting for a waiter to bring it to you. Yet it would be so easy to just get up and grab it yourself.

I have seen some FB people getting VINS. 5th Feb RWD. Think more is to come? Or just the odd one here and there.
I believe if they just did a run for Aussie which are all assigned I doubt they would be doing another run for Aus
I'm 6 February and no VIN - so if we're up to 5 February I should be next in line haha.
I'm not holding my breath - no cars will get to Perth now in time to get within Q3 for Tesla's records.

Of all the waiting, I reckon the hardest wait is when you have paid in full, Tesla has acknowledged so, sent you the 'sms before the delivery sms' and you are just waiting for the last step.

Everything else, the manufacturing delay, the ships, the docks, the movements I can tolerate, but this is excruciating.

It's like going to a restaurant and seeing your meal sitting in the warmer for ages just waiting for a waiter to bring it to you. Yet it would be so easy to just get up and grab it yourself.
At least you got a car / vin... 😩
Many others haven't been so fortunate.

Maybe one day us Feb/Mar RWD orders will get to experience this.