Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seeing my car was built on 12-08 which RORO would it be on (I left joining Veda too late as the price has gone up now)?
  • Paglia left 1(4/8) - probably too late
  • Paganella (17/8 today) - a possibility
  • Morning Cherry (22/8) - most likely
  • Morning Crystal (28/8) - possible
I don't get an EDD, as I am in Wagga. So, my guesses are Paganella or Morning Cherry?

Just following up on my M3P delivery. As previously mentioned, that you are entitled to inspect the vehicle before accepting the delivery on your Tesla account in the showroom. I saw that people thought that this was not allowed and would not be accommodated.
Upon arrival, I politely asked to inspect the vehicle first before accepting the vehicle. The SA told me that they usually do the acceptance on my account first, before inspection.
But No problem at all, we went out and I thoroughly inspected my vehicle first, for about 10 minutes. Everything was spot on. I then logged into my Tesla account and pressed accept delivery, whilst at the vehicle. No signatures required, just an accept button to press. The SA then handed me the registration paper in a Tesla folder and I drove out.
I think it is Very important to know your rights of inspection first, as a consumer., to avoid being burned. Once you have accepted delivery it is very difficult to refuse delivery, without legal action.
Good luck everyone and I hope you enjoy your new ride or in the near future.

Or completely overwhelmed by the arrival of an actual, real-life Model 3 and still has not made it out of the Brisbane delivery centre. I'll check on Friday ;)
I'm headed in there shortly for an 11am pickup. I'll take some extra food, water, and one of those portable defibrilliation machines, in case the worst has happened.

Just following up on my M3P delivery. As previously mentioned, that you are entitled to inspect the vehicle before accepting the delivery on your Tesla account in the showroom. I saw that people thought that this was not allowed and would not be accommodated.
Upon arrival, I politely asked to inspect the vehicle first before accepting the vehicle. The SA told me that they usually do the acceptance on my account first, before inspection.
But No problem at all, we went out and I thoroughly inspected my vehicle first, for about 10 minutes. Everything was spot on. I then logged into my Tesla account and pressed accept delivery, whilst at the vehicle. No signatures required, just an accept button to press. The SA then handed me the registration paper in a Tesla folder and I drove out.
I think it is Very important to know your rights of inspection first, as a consumer., to avoid being burned. Once you have accepted delivery it is very difficult to refuse delivery, without legal action.
Good luck everyone and I hope you enjoy your new ride or in the near future.
Very important advice and clearly explains the order in which delivery should be conducted in two easy steps. Thanks for your write-up.

I think it is inappropriate for any car dealer to attempt to get a buyer to sign before inspection and this practice should be stamped out.

Seeing my car was built on 12-08 which RORO would it be on (I left joining Veda too late as the price has gone up now)?
  • Paglia left 1(4/8) - probably too late
  • Paganella (17/8 today) - a possibility
  • Morning Cherry (22/8) - most likely
  • Morning Crystal (28/8) - possible
I don't get an EDD, as I am in Wagga. So, my guesses are Paganella or Morning Cherry?
Probably Paganella as I have a build date of 11/08 and a delivery date between 7-21st Sept.

Reactions: PcS000
Bzzzzt go do some homework there.. That specific example was ALL Apples fault, they didn't actually apply to the TGA for approval.. it wasn't until they got around to applying for it, then the TGA approved it (with some legal caveats to it like fitbit and withing wtches that state it's not a standalone monitoring device, please see a doctor if you want the real deal) - similar ass saving legal caveats that FSD has now (don't take hands off wheel, pay attention to the road

FSD is hard enough with the Chuck turn.. Imagine teaching it a Melbourne Hook turn or a stupid Sydney Octopus intersection..
Maybe that was a bad example but there is no doubt that America is much more free and have less regulations about this stuff

Medical devices are required to be approved by the TGA. That isn't unreasonable at all that Apple was required to provide documentation and data to prove it worked to a specific standard.

There is no such piece of legislation that would cause a similar issue to the above.
I imagine that’s because the technology doesn’t exist yet, you can be optimistic but I’m not