Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Totally hear you, ordered my RWD 12/3 and now my car battery has just died!, also a hole has developed in the muffler...must know what is going on and paying me back for trading it in:)
as everyone rightly has said..living on a prayer that we are allocated in the next few days.
thought of buying some accessories...but thought don't want to jinx the allocations:) A bit of good fortune over the next few days please 🤞
Maybe that's the problem: I've bought a tonne of accessories!

Reactions: Snoopy1
Totally hear you, ordered my RWD 12/3 and now my car battery has just died!, also a hole has developed in the muffler...must know what is going on and paying me back for trading it in:)
as everyone rightly has said..living on a prayer that we are allocated in the next few days.
thought of buying some accessories...but thought don't want to jinx the allocations:) A bit of good fortune over the next few days please 🤞
Yup…. Same here with the accessories. I wanted to wait till I had the delivery booked in before getting any accessories. As soon as I got the delivery email, I went ‘shopping’ ;). Didn’t get to bed till 1.30am ! Still more to get though…

Reactions: Snoopy1
So, this is it. My pick up is tomorrow at 3pm.

When I bought the car in February, I was absolutely thrilled. I was given the EDD of 14-20 weeks and I could not stop watching YouTube videos, reading articles about the car, trying to find anything about how the delivery & pick up process works, etc, etc.
I then came across this forum in April and decided to sign up instantly. I hadn't talked on this for some time until I had a question and this community was so nice to answer it so quickly and easily and I just felt so comfortable.

The wait ended up being way longer than 14-20 weeks, however, my life has completely changed after joining this forum back in April. I actually don't know what I would've done for the 6 or so months of waiting without the existence of this forum.

I've learnt so many things, such as stalking ship arrival times on armacup, how to figure out whether you got your VIN assigned in the source code, checking your VIN on the RAV to see whether the car has been registered, etc.

The ones who are ordering now or have ordered recently, enjoy the ride. Enjoy the community that this forum brings and enjoy the wait for one of the most exciting cars in the market. I've heard some people say that once you receive that car, you forget about the wait, which I can already agree with because I haven't been able to sleep properly knowing that I am going to be a soon-to-be tesla owner.

I love you guys. Thank you for the memories. Thank you @Ormaus for your VIN allocation tables and everyone for putting in the work and helping each other out. TMC on top. Tesla on top.

See you guys on the road.

Love,
Centrals

Cannot remember when was the last time when I was this much excited about something 😊

1660701971941-png.841758

Attachments

• 1660701971941.png
    1660701971941.png
    16 KB · Views: 185