Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've found when having those sort of call issues it's usually a dodgy Bluetooth connection. Try toggling your Bluetooth in your phone, or perhaps you may need to disconnect and re-pair. Could also just be that time it connected and when you next jump in the car it'll be fine.
I found a Youtube video about it, it was the immersion sound settings. I switched it off and the issue went away. Not sure what the immersion sound does but my ears can't tell the difference between when it is on/off so it will stay off for the time being.

I logged onto my app today and noticed a small change. There was a new terms and conditions noticed regard Tesla Vision. Once I accepted the new terms, I was allocated the delivery date of 24 Aug - 29 Aug out of Canberra. My order date was 15 March. Exciting times!!!

Attachments

• 300231936_866783537616930_5326918685857212120_n.png
    300231936_866783537616930_5326918685857212120_n.png
    614.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 301118100_1227360271398939_5286826475796512799_n.png
    301118100_1227360271398939_5286826475796512799_n.png
    544.5 KB · Views: 45
i
Not yet, I’m guessing the car is still in the port and from the sounds of other delivery experiences, they won’t get it registered until Friday or Saturday. But that hasn’t stopped me from refreshing my VicRoads account waiting for that rego to get insurance finalised 😅
immediately after my car was registered yesterday I received an e-mail from Vicroads telling me I needed to lodge my odometer declaration for the EV tax, they didn't waste anytime at all...

• Funny
Reactions: PcS000 and Ice-Bear
I logged onto my app today and noticed a small change. There was a new terms and conditions noticed regard Tesla Vision. Once I accepted the new terms, I was allocated the delivery date of 24 Aug - 29 Aug out of Canberra. My order date was 15 March. Exciting times!!!
Hi Scoot39

Congratulations on the delivery date. You might want to edit the image or remove the image, if you can, rather than publish your RN number. Not sure if this is a big issue or not, but suggest it might be on the safe side of things if you avoid publishing your RN.

Reactions: StevenStanbury
I have same config in Canberra ordered 12 March, my delivery is end of September. I assume you got a cancellation and as mine has already been allocated you got this one, awesome

It won’t be axed. The federal govt will take it over
Maybe.. Maybe not.

Last news was the fed government were opposing the VIC tax and with all the hubbub about EVs lately. I don't think they're going to jinx the good faith they're trying to build around adoption.

Don't get me wrong. If there's a buck to be squeezed, they'll try - but fingers crossed it'll be put on the back burner until adoption kicks up a notch

Picked mine up today. Charge was at 47% which is a bit less than I would have liked but all good.

Was a long 7 month wait, but the car is fantastic. I didn’t bother checking the quality in the delivery centre, the guy just told me how to set my seat and mirrors, how to get it into drive and I left. Checked the quality at home and can’t notice a single defect (albeit wasn’t the most thorough look), and no rattles either. So pretty stoked.

Damn quick car too!

picked up my car this morning, it is great to drive. The standard autopilot seems to be all I need and similar to my previous car. As others have reported the calibration was short, mine was done in less than 15 minutes of driving I was expecting a couple of hours because that is what I had seen reported by other people. The one pedal driving came natural within a few minutes of driving. There are a couple of things that I have already noticed though and need to follow up on. Everyone I speak to on the phone is complaining of poor quality sound and their voice echoing, it sounds fine on my side, not sure if I need to change something in the settings to correct this. More concerning is that it was raining heavily on the way home and when I arrived home I noticed condensation in the drivers side pillar between the camera and the glass.
I also have this echo complaint. Don’t know if a fix yet