Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in a panic.

Original EDD was 20-30 Sep.

Then it was brought forward to 3-14 Sep.

Now I’ve just checked and the app says Aug 25- 7 Sep!!!!

My garage isn’t painted and old car not sold. Insurance not sorted. When do I get my rego number? I need to get money together and pay Tesla. Panic panic panic

View attachment 845091
I'm sure your Tesla won't mind if your garage isn't painted. It will just be happy to be in its forever home 😁.

Hi PcS000, have you been told that your car is with the 3rd party courier yet? Ours was picked up by them on Wednesday. Just waiting for the call now to say when they are dropping it off. We're South of Cooma
Oh that good news 😁
Nope I haven’t heard anything like that yet. Did you get a text or an email? I had just assumed my car was on either the Paglia or Paganella?

Oh that good news 😁
Nope I haven’t heard anything like that yet. Did you get a text or an email? I had just assumed my car was on either the Paglia or Paganella?
Ours was on the Euphony Ace (think that was the name). Arrived on the 13th. Tesla called last Saturday to let us know it was being picked up Wednesday just gone. We checked the NSW service app on Monday afternoon and the car showed up in the "my registrations" section. Tesla called again on Tuesday to touch base and which number to call when the car arrives so they can unlock it etc. Maybe check NSW service app and see if it's there already?

Ours was on the Euphony Ace (think that was the name). Arrived on the 13th. Tesla called last Saturday to let us know it was being picked up Wednesday just gone. We checked the NSW service app on Monday afternoon and the car showed up in the "my registrations" section. Tesla called again on Tuesday to touch base and which number to call when the car arrives so they can unlock it etc. Maybe check NSW service app and see if it's there already?
Ah ok - my car was only built on 12-Aug. I just checked my NSW Services app and no new rego in there unfortunately. I'll just have to wait a little longer. 👍 It's good to know the process though.

Reactions: Braz
I’m in a panic.

Original EDD was 20-30 Sep.

Then it was brought forward to 3-14 Sep.

Now I’ve just checked and the app says Aug 25- 7 Sep!!!!

My garage isn’t painted and old car not sold. Insurance not sorted. When do I get my rego number? I need to get money together and pay Tesla. Panic panic panic

View attachment 845091
lol mine was originally the 14-28 Sept, then 2-16 Sept, and now this morning showing 25 Aug to 6 Sept. Luckily my garage is ready, but haven’t even started checking on insurance yet, but did make my 5th and final payment yesterday!. I thought our cars with a build date of 12th Aug would be on the Paganella, but maybe some of them managed to be squeezed onto the Paglia. Nothing has come up on RoRo for me.

I thought I'd give myself a break from here for a short period of time so excuse the question if it has been asked to death, has any movement been seen on RWD production or is the focus still looking like LR and P model variants?

Hey Braz, can you let me know how car looks like when it arrives, please? Do they cover it or is it a covered truck?

Reactions: Braz
The wait was worth it… barely 24 hours since delivery and it’s in for tinting. Threw mats out when i got home last night and matte screen protector on. Good luck to everyone and cheers for the insights leading up to this point.

Attachments

• 25A79516-1454-41F5-9F8A-FC93666191F2.jpeg
    25A79516-1454-41F5-9F8A-FC93666191F2.jpeg
    407.3 KB · Views: 53
I thought I'd give myself a break from here for a short period of time so excuse the question if it has been asked to death, has any movement been seen on RWD production or is the focus still looking like LR and P model variants?
You didn't want to trawl through 50 pages of frustrated customers? ;)

We're holding out a very slim hope of seeing some RWD VINs over the next few days otherwise it likely won't happen for another couple months. Haven't seen any meaningful quantity of RWDs since what - June?