Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@StewBurgah

can either of you see your car's rego on the Service NSW app yet? That app is the latest thing I am constantly checking - just want something to let me know the wheels of the machine are still turning...I know they are still turning but jeez!
Mine doesn't show under Service NSW, but it does under RAV, and just filled out the rego paperwork on Saturday which Tesla only got on Monday, id assume they will sort it out by tomorrow surely. I've not really used the Service NSW app as I'm still fairly new to NSW, so I linked details and now NSW license to my account but nothing shows as of yet (moved at the start of the year from WA 😅). I'll let you know if I hear anything more but I have had a call literally 2 mins ago from Tesla asking if I have heard that my finance has settled, which I just forwarded the email I got this morning confirming it has.

Reactions: PcS000
This is the dream I’m waiting for when my battery on wheels arrives. Our 16kWh house battery has been filling up by 11ish, then all these electrons get wasted on export that could be going into a car, it’s killing me!
There's a joy in driving around solely powered by electricity that you've made yourself at home. :)

This is the dream I’m waiting for when my battery on wheels arrives. Our 16kWh house battery has been filling up by 11ish, then all these electrons get wasted on export that could be going into a car, it’s killing me!
Hi _ajs_ can I ask if you have a normal hot water service. Maybe you know but if you have a catch power diverter you can divert excess power to heat your hot water before exporting to the grid. Even if it's wired for control load 👍

• Informative
Reactions: *Sparkles*
View attachment 852223Finally got my sms last night too. I picked the first date and earliest time, which is 2 weeks away.…. Also purchased my last accessory for a while, which was the X-Treme tail lights.
@Polarxp .... finally!!! 🎉

These next couple weeks are going to drag..... hope you've got something to distract yourself with, since accessory shopping is finished (for now!) 😁

Reactions: MagicalseT
🥳 Haha nice congrats, just been super busy with work plus also sorting all this out so I probably forgot to update. Yeah I received my invoice on Saturday, instantly forwarded to finance,even though they only actioned it on Monday and also sorted out my deposit. Got rego paperwork done, they get you to sign a trade-in annex, literally just have to sign and return to them. Received final contract for the loan from finance company Monday afternoon and is scheduled to be settled today. When you deposit it takes roughly 1-2days to pop up in your Tesla account, good handy tip to know.
My delivery is on Fri 16th at 10:00am, exciting times ahead 😅
Nice mate! what's your spec? I'll have to keep an eye out for you around Newy. I'm up Maitland Way usually but occasionally head into the CBD to see family.

The trade in annex, what's that form consist of? Did your initial trade in value and updated trade in value change much?

Also @PcS000 my car does not show in Services NSW however it does show now on RAV. Still no invoice or registration paperwork like what @DreNewy has.

Hi All,

Has anyone taken delivery of a M3 RWD this quarter with a 3D5 motor ? (VIN digit 8 is R) I’m very interested to hear if you’re happy with the performance.

Cheers Stan
Yep, mine is a RWD with R as the 8th digit. Took delivery early in September. Sure, a M3LR or M3P would be extra nice for the obvious reasons, but the RWD is fine. For me, the RWD was a budgetary decision as I couldn't stretch to the LR or P. Acceleration at the lights, and foot down when needed, is still pretty good and something I won't get tired of. Maybe the RWD will end up being my first EV or my only EV, either way, it's a sweet ride. No major regrets (although AWD, the subwoofer, extra speakers, and puddle lights would have been nice). Not sure if that answers your question.

Yep, mine is a RWD with R as the 8th digit. Took delivery early in September. Sure, a M3LR or M3P would be extra nice for the obvious reasons, but the RWD is fine. For me, the RWD was a budgetary decision as I couldn't stretch to the LR or P. Acceleration at the lights, and foot down when needed, is still pretty good and something I won't get tired of. Maybe the RWD will end up being my first EV or my only EV, either way, it's a sweet ride. No major regrets (although AWD, the subwoofer, extra speakers, and puddle lights would have been nice). Not sure if that answers your question.
Thanks Zigman, sounds like you’re very happy with your car. From your comments the 3D5 motor (R) acceleration is likely to match the 3D7 (S) - so non issue, however I’m still unsure why Tesla is fitting both the 3D5 and 3D7 to the M3 RWDs this quarter.

Cheers Stan.

Looking at your OD and delivery, I’m assuming you clicked with a cancellation… right?

Nice mate! what's your spec? I'll have to keep an eye out for you around Newy. I'm up Maitland Way usually but occasionally head into the CBD to see family.

The trade in annex, what's that form consist of? Did your initial trade in value and updated trade in value change much?

Also @PcS000 my car does not show in Services NSW however it does show now on RAV. Still no invoice or registration paperwork like what @DreNewy has.
Red/White LR, usually around the CBD. Trade-in Annex is literally just a signature that is required on it, it just details the value and your trade-in's details/specs, everything else is prefilled for you on it, very simple 1 page. As for the value, nothing further changed, just the $500 less that I mentioned before.

Get a grip! He's making a general comment about HIS order and circumstances. It's not like his comment would bring about a delay. Seriously.
Yer know I was disinclined to chime in again after such a dickhead response but I think @Dany needs to have a wank and get over himself. I am in a totally different market with totally diferent market forces driving supply. I ordered in April with an 8 week delivery timeframe. maybe it will arrive in 2022 maybe not. And just in case @Dany was confused I am paying cash so let's not be so quick with the 'if you can't afford it' *sugar* talk

Looking at your OD and delivery, I’m assuming you clicked with a cancellation… right?
While Tesla never actually confirmed it was a cancellation (I asked), I’m sure it was. Between notification of the car being available and delivery on a Saturday morning, it was 4 days. Four mad days of sorting out payment and VicRoads rego, but we got across the line.
So to others waiting, you never know, you might get a call this afternoon!