Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok. Random one here.
An argument has broken out in the house as to what to name our Tesla Model 3 when it arrives.
Everybody has a different opinion.
Are we the only ones that name our cars?
Anybody have any thoughts?
Does anybody have an opinion as to the gender of a Model 3 Tesla? Establishing that will shorten the list of names for sure....
(Just so you know we're not a total 'first world problem' family, nobody is threatening to move out if they don't get their way)

Ok. Random one here.
An argument has broken out in the house as to what to name our Tesla Model 3 when it arrives.
Does anybody have an opinion as to the gender of a Model 3 Tesla? Establishing that will shorten the list of names for sure....
(Just so you know we're not a total 'first world problem' family, nobody is threatening to move out if they don't get their way)
What are the suggestions made by your household?

Hi guys, due to take delivery on Thursday.

Having a bit of a registration problem with Tesla. Has anyone registered a car to a Trustee Company?

Tesla is claiming I need to register it to the Trust as the first operator, but it doesn't have a QLD CRN and I've never registered any company car (nine since 2003) to the Trust, always to the Company.

Does anyone know the ins and outs of Qld rego and knows the correct way to do it?

Its near impossible to talk to the rego team direct, they always seem to communicate through service.

I prefer the look of the 19” wheels. I was going to change my order to include them, but my SA told me back in March that it might affect my place in the queue so I decided not to. Because I couldn’t stand the thought of a delay… 🤣

Whatever - I'll put the money towards ceramic coating and window tinting instead.
Anyone got a recommendation for ceramic coating in Melbourne?

Anyone got a recommendation for ceramic coating in Melbourne?
Affinesse (Clayton South) if you’re in the south east or Sam’s window tinting and coating (Airport West) in the north - they’ve both done heaps of 3s and Ys and I’ve only heard good things.

I’m in the South east so will book at Affinesse once I get my car but I really would have liked to take it to Sam.

Reactions: NoTimeToLose
Yeah definitely happy, I do like the matte black TESLA badge on the back and removed the dual motor badge completely as well, love the more simplistic look. I'll try and get some night shots of it
Night shot

Attachments

• PXL_20220920_090320873~2.jpg
    PXL_20220920_090320873~2.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 87
Tesla is a pain to deal with. With the demand for vehicles they have, they have all the power. Something not quite to their liking, [soup nazi voice] 'No car for you'!

Pushed back another day... Pick up now on Thursday. 🥹

I have a feeling the car is 'still in transit' but using any excuse to not say that, but who knows. *Takes off tinfoil hat*

Ok. Random one here.
This is mine. From “The Expanse”

Attachments

• 88169DF2-C18C-436A-BCC6-D0AD718150DF.jpeg
    88169DF2-C18C-436A-BCC6-D0AD718150DF.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 41
Looks good! Any other stand outs from your accessories? I'm looking at my pile and shaking my head. So many unnecessary purchases!
The mudflats from Tessoroes were very easy to fit and fit well but look a bit plastic. Not bad but could be nicer.

Moulded floor mats fit well and feel nice under foot. Def prefer to the carpet ones that come with (which will look garbage after a short while).

I tried the UMC - works as advertised. Pressing the flap open-close button on it will never get old.

The light show is a little cray cray. I think my neighbours might suspect I’m on crack now.

The mudflats from Tessoroes were very easy to fit and fit well but look a bit plastic. Not bad but could be nicer.

Moulded floor mats fit well and feel nice under foot. Def prefer to the carpet ones that come with (which will look garbage after a short while).

I tried the UMC - works as advertised. Pressing the flap open-close button on it will never get old.

The light show is a little cray cray. I think my neighbours might suspect I’m on crack now.
I haven't actually seen the light show.... thinking I should go onto YouTube and check it out...

Reactions: M@dman
Ok. Random one here.
Mines Baymax. Such an awesome robot and he would never let me down. haha