Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MagicalseT did you join VINless with view to move over to the other service with VIN?
No, I found out about Veda while on this “vinless” group, and read many good reports of the service. I joined in August stupidly thinking my car was in imminent danger of becoming a reality, then being disappointed but discovering the other groups within the VP area.… such as charging, accessories and others that help fill in the wait. But the main thing is getting legit info.

Reactions: Julcars
Anybody else had the EDD disappear from the app in the last couple of days?

This is not now or has it ever meant a thing.

Refresh the app (drag the car icon down, release - at least on the Android app) and bam, there it is. Sometimes the API doesn't answer the app in a timely fashion so it disappears. If I refresh a dozen or so times in a row on at least 1 it will be missing.

Frustrating to see it get posted every few pages and people being "oooooh that's a good sign". It's not. It's nothing. It's less than nothing.

Reactions: illesornayr

Refresh the app (drag the car icon down, release - at least on the Android app) and bam, there it is. Sometimes the API doesn't answer the app in a timely fashion so it disappears. If I refresh a dozen or so times in a row on at least 1 it will be missing.

Frustrating to see it get posted every few pages and people being "oooooh that's a good sign". It's not. It's nothing. It's less than nothing.
Unfortunately, I fully agree with this. Happens to me every so often on iOS app. Occasionally the refresh brings it back and other times I need to sign out and back in again, but always comes back.

Actually I have restarted the app - even re-installed as I changed phones on Thursday - still no EDD in the app - OK on website. Being in SA I only started to see it in the app when they opened the Adelaide delivery center. Also in the source code the year field which was 2022 is now blank.

I love Vedaprimes Twitter feed.. thanks for the retweet dude. .

1664715092470.png