Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Feb order on wards had the triple whammy, Shanghai Lock down, Production Line Shut down for upgrade and no more push for end of qtr number. Its like the house is on fire, the fire engine was impounded, when finally on its way decided to upgrade the engine and tyres to run faster by 30% then decided to follow the 40 zone speed limit…

• Funny
Reactions: danwale
On the topic of accessories, any one used Orbital wheel covers? I believe these were started as Kickstarter back in 2021, now actual product?

1665868380213.png

• Informative
Reactions: BegaPride
Just a heads up that VedaPrime is warning that there are trolls and false confirmations of VINs out.

I won't link the tweet as it contains some debated content but it's easily finable at the top of his recent tweets.

It did seem off that a mid-March and April order were getting VINs.

The Gold Coast VINs are definitely legit, including my mid-March one. If they’re not from the GC, then have skepticism.

Reactions: Missimpatient
The Gold Coast VINs are definitely legit, including my mid-March one. If they’re not from the GC, then have skepticism.
Another of his tweets confirms that all VINs in this batch are QLD. I'm not calling anyone out here - I'm just saying don't let the excitement get to people haha.

There has to be way more VINs coming this week. I can't wait for the day where every second post is a new VIN!

Another of his tweets confirms that all VINs in this batch are QLD. I'm not calling anyone out here - I'm just saying don't let the excitement get to people haha.

There has to be way more VINs coming this week. I can't wait for the day where every second post is a new VIN!
I wonder how many there were? I know we don't have every buyer on this forum and other platforms, but it would be interesting to see how many. And why just Gold Coast?

Reactions: Mal Cartwright
It seems likely that these Gold Coast VIN’s are cancelled orders from NZ, it’s definitely been a break from the norm having them allocated while on a vessel and not at the factory

Then the other half of me is hoping I’m wrong and there’s a ship load of teslas on its way to us and we are all going to make this seemingly impossible November delivery date, would need to be the Morning Crystal