Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure about more recent shipments, but the first batch (including mine) was transhipment to Fremantle via Port Melbourne. My 3LR was direct on an ACE carrier via Singapore.
OK I'm very excited you said via Singapore... The clover ace is scheduled to arrive in freo via Singapore!

@Draco @ianhutch1

Obviously this is just wishful thinking but at least it's a possibility!

I disregarded it because it had origin as Singapore not shanghai

Reactions: ianhutch1 and Draco
I ordered my Model 3 RWD 18 March and haven't heard anything yet, it's killing me how long they are taking to deliver. Worst thing about this is you order a shirt online you almost know the second the shirt will arrive to your door, yet 70k+ purchase they can't tell you the year it will be delivered at this rate.

Reactions: Snoopy1
Worst thing about this is you order a shirt online you almost know the second the shirt will arrive to your door, yet 70k+ purchase they can't tell you the year it will be delivered at this rate.
To be fair, it's a lot easier to make a shirt than it is to make a car.

Going up in complexity and price, if you order a $5B hydro scheme they can't tell you what decade it will be delivered.

OK I'm very excited you said via Singapore... The clover ace is scheduled to arrive in freo via Singapore!

@Draco @ianhutch1

Obviously this is just wishful thinking but at least it's a possibility!

I disregarded it because it had origin as Singapore not shanghai
The Delphinius Leader departed Singapore for the Gulf after arriving from Shanghai earlier this week, so maybe the vehicles are sitting on the docks waiting for Transshipment from there, ready to go onto Clover Ace- from Thailand to Singapore, then due into Freo on 23/10
Lots of ifs and not much detail… but crossing my fingers for you guys.

My Midnight Silver Metallic model 3 got bumped and sentry mode somehow didn’t catch what happened. So I was looking up touch up paint until I come across “Super Cheap Auto“ paint mixing service at selected larger stores. Everything online cost like $50 upwards, until I come across this service. A touch up pot match to the paint code only $24 and you can pickup all the necessary to restore the car to it’s former glory.

Just thought I share this info. with my fellow Tesla soon to be owners.
oh, the paint colour test on A4 paper looks spot on

Last edited:
The Delphinius Leader departed Singapore for the Gulf after arriving from Shanghai earlier this week, so maybe the vehicles are sitting on the docks waiting for Transshipment from there, ready to go onto Clover Ace- from Thailand to Singapore, then due into Freo on 23/10
Lots of ifs and not much detail… but crossing my fingers for you guys.
I've been creating scenarios such as this in my head 😂 Clover Ace is currently in Singapore now.
Feel like in the current climate I need to point out that I am in no way shape or form a shipping expert and have no idea what is going on. Nothing means anything until VIN and build date appear.

*Not financial advice*
*I do not have any agreement or affiliation with the Clover Ace*

I've been creating scenarios such as this in my head 😂 Clover Ace is currently in Singapore now.
Feel like in the current climate I need to point out that I am in no way shape or form a shipping expert and have no idea what is going on. Nothing means anything until VIN and build date appear.

*Not financial advice*
*I do not have any agreement or affiliation with the Clover Ace*