Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that I've got a VIN I suppose I should help everyone out with the obligatory helpful comments:
  1. Hang in there, it's worth the wait.
  2. I know you are still waiting, but it's a luxury car and first world problems.
  3. They're pumping out MYs, but don't worry they're not stealing your space on the boat.
But seriously, I hope everyone gets their VINs in the coming weeks and the backlog is cleared countrywide. It's been a long wait and everyone deserves a Christmas present.

Now that I've got a VIN I suppose I should help everyone out with the obligatory helpful comments:
  2. I know you are still waiting, but it's a luxury car and first world problems.
  3. They're pumping out MYs, but don't worry they're not stealing your space on the boat.
But seriously, I hope everyone gets their VINs in the coming weeks and the backlog is cleared countrywide. It's been a long wait and everyone deserves a Christmas present.
Thanks Bud, good luck.:)

Reactions: Minties and Draco

Congratulations on the VIN. If you don't stick around, thank you for your accounts of the "FFS Telstra" and it's adventurous voyages. I hope the car brings you much joy!

Those insights can be found at VedaPrime.
Well worth the $22 in my opinion.
This is an example where members of this forum know information, obtained from another (arguably, competing) forum, and apparently the information can’t be shared here because of an agreement they’ve made to keep the information private.

Some of us aren’t willing to part with $20 per month. Sure it’s a $65k car, but signing up to a $20pm service that simply “let’s you in” to a couple of chat rooms run by an individual is a vastly different prospect to paying $65k for a beautifully designed machine.

Don’t get me wrong. Everyone is allowed to make their own choices.

Please don’t turn this forum into an advertising stream for VedaPrime. The conversation here should be helpful to anyone who is waiting for their Model 3.

Well i guess with the way its going all leftover sydney feb orders can now officially kiss their hope goodbye for delivery in this quarter.they gunna shove us with feb-may 2023 orders. And then we will be waiting over a year for this. Mark my words.
I reckon we'll see a huge NSW/ACT/QLD and probably more VIC and SA VINs in the next 2-3 weeks, with ships stopping at Brisbane before PK then Melbourne.