Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Captain's Log - Day 231.
It appears that since receiving a favourable VINd that yielded much booty, the crew of the FFS Tesla has run the ship aground in a deliberate act of mutiny aimed at preventing those on the east coast from plundering their loot. It is unclear whether the beloved Captain @Draco has either been taken hostage or has decided the path of treason with his fellow Perthons. Time will tell.

Due to this act of treachery, leaving those along the Bight wondering when their share of treasure will arrive, we are forced to launch a new, hopefully shorter voyage to the Queen's Land and other ports further south. With favourable conditions we may even see successful incursions inland to regional landlocked areas such as The Capitol, and may yet even rescue our South Australian comrades.

That's not how it works.
It's more about information shared by an expert in the field (VedaPrime) and less about comments from people who think they know more than they do (pretty much every other forum)

Don't use it to spread misinformation about his service either.

Sure, if you know which ship your car is on. Sometimes that's easy, but with most of the ships Tesla use it's not so easy.

Plus his insider knowledge of what happens once the car arrives on-shore, to provide a much more realistic delivery date vs the one Tesla provide that shifts all over the place.

Some, but his service is primarily aimed at tracking the cars once they're already built.
Well said. This quarter is the most complex logistics Tesla for Australia has undertaken. My 8years of Tesla data research has helped.

Haters continue to hate. I’ll continue to help the many thousands as I have over the years.

This is an example where members of this forum know information, obtained from another (arguably, competing) forum, and apparently the information can’t be shared here because of an agreement they’ve made to keep the information private.

Some of us aren’t willing to part with $20 per month. Sure it’s a $65k car, but signing up to a $20pm service that simply “let’s you in” to a couple of chat rooms run by an individual is a vastly different prospect to paying $65k for a beautifully designed machine.

Don’t get me wrong. Everyone is allowed to make their own choices.

Please don’t turn this forum into an advertising stream for VedaPrime. The conversation here should be helpful to anyone who is waiting for their Model 3.
“The conversation here should be helpful to anyone who is waiting for their Model 3.” Exactly…. That’s why it’s pointed out sometimes that while you’re waiting there are some places that are helpful and factual. Plus it way more than just a “couple of chat rooms” & “tracking”. Just saying, and I’m trying to be helpful here.

Besides ship tracking, which can be gotten for free, does vedaprime know of production schedules/insider factory knowledge? I'd pay for that.

If he's just saying when cars are being made based off what his members tell him it's pretty much info available in this thread.
Dear oh dear.… don’t knock it if you aren’t aware of what’s offered.

Reactions: Missimpatient
Don't use it to spread misinformation about his service either.

Here’s a direct quote from the VedaPrime Patreon page. This is what VedaPrime is “creating” according to the platform used to take payments.

A Discord server with exclusive content is provided with continual updates. Discord is a place to share with those waiting and ask questions about your Tesla pre-delivery. It is an important part of the service communication. Details of how to connect to Discord is in your Patreon account.

That’s what I was depicting. The access to Discord as a place to share with “those who are waiting and to ask questions…”

Sounds a lot like what this discussion forum is supposed to be.

Hi All, Months old reader and first time poster. Placed a vanilla model 3 (white ext, black interior) from melbourne on 22 Feb 22. I heard few lucky ones from Feb among us have already got there VIN .

No update so far for me. Just a general delivery window of Aug to Nov.
I think that there'll be much more to come and our EDDs will still be pretty close. Still got a couple weeks of production to come which is a lot of cars at 1,000 per day. Probably just spreading them out for logistics. The next 2-3 weeks will decide it and we've really not seen a tonne of allocations (of those in these forums) even in the states that have actually had some spurts of VINs.

Surely Tesla has to clear out at least Q1, otherwise everyone's EDDs will slip significantly and I'm sure there'll be many cancellations. Then again, they could just be angling for this in the hope some will simply switch to the Y at the new juicy prices just to get something.

It’s not wise to confuse “criticism” (which is what I’m offering here) with “hate” (your words)
Don't bother

It feels like his subscribers are in a cult sometimes with the way the service is defended.

I have simply said the service isn't of value TO ME ( it's not hard to track a ship ) on a few occasions and boy oo boy did i get abused and attacked for it

• Disagree
Reactions: Draco and Chuq