Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone knows what happens to us who selected home delivery in Adelaide before the delivery centre opened? Will the home delivery be automatically change from home delivery to pickup at delivery centre? Be sure to tell us when you Feb/March OD get VIN and delivery confirmation.
I'm pretty sure we get changed to the new delivery centre. Hopefully we get VINd soon!

Reactions: Missimpatient
I'm wondering when to sell the other car. Once I get the VIN with EDD or closer to the actual delivery date? Selling isn't essential for financing the Tesla, but I also want the cash for it asap (selling privately).
Trying to get judge how long I can go without a car without going insane 😂
I have slowly started to wonder that also. Though in my case, I will most definitely have to sell the current car before the new one can be financed as I am using novated for current car as well as new one and cannot have 2 cars under novated lease at same time. Though I have plenty of time to figure it out as mine is due Feb-May 2023 :)
In my case, I cannot go without a car, so will get rental to fill the gap.

Reactions: Missimpatient
Anyone knows what happens to us who selected home delivery in Adelaide before the delivery centre opened? Will the home delivery be automatically change from home delivery to pickup at delivery centre? Be sure to tell us when you Feb/March OD get VIN and delivery confirmation.
I was chanced to the new delivery centre automatically when it opened for some reason. OD- 14/02 still not VIN or delivery estimate as of yet

Has anyone signed up to the new Macquarie rate? I had my 2.99% locked in until yesterday and they tried to settle on Friday but wouldn't as even though I had a VIN and invoice the car wasn't in the country. I was wondering what the new fixed rate is and if they still give a Tesla discount?

• Disagree
Reactions: No EV
Has anyone signed up to the new Macquarie rate? I had my 2.99% locked in until yesterday and they tried to settle on Friday but wouldn't as even though I had a VIN and invoice the car wasn't in the country. I was wondering what the new fixed rate is and if they still give a Tesla discount?
Wow. I guess they "need" the final invoice. I had it 2.99% with them at Feb when I ordered the car. Went to 4.99% when I refinanced and now have it at 5.96% which expires at December. Looking at other places like beyond bank and Bendigo bank as they are around 5%. Not sure how you managed to hold onto 2.99% for so long

Reactions: SpicySol
Wow. I guess they "need" the final invoice. I had it 2.99% with them at Feb when I ordered the car. Went to 4.99% when I refinanced and now have it at 5.96% which expires at December. Looking at other places like beyond bank and Bendigo bank as they are around 5%. Not sure how you managed to hold onto 2.99% for so long
I got my second 3 month approval just before they changed the rate. Gutted it didn't go through as I would have been well ahead, ahh well.

To the people still talking about my tracking and pre-delivery service, I take your point about member behaviour. Hopefully this quarter has been a lot better than prior quarters.

Re IP. I have significant monthly data costs on various things not freely publicly available, 8 data years of logistics tracking experience, and I also use freely available information also, and package it in a way to be make it easily understandable and digestible. There is a line there of what is shareable and freely available info and not shareable info. Not all the time the guys get that right on where the line is.

Re endorsements on here. I am always appreciative of support if people are excited about what I offer. It often ends up as a tit for tat match here every quarter. It's not healthy for all those involved. This is I something I want to actively improve on. Cult-like behaviour is not ok and I feel like the conversation always degrades into everyone being upset. The conversation goes on too long and too far.

I have now moved into what I do full-time as my main source of income (much lower than my previous job). I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think it was something positive to offer to the Tesla community. I do get enormous satisfaction from the work. I put a huge amount of effort into it 7 days a week.

What I want to do is to improve relations both on here and on all the social media forums. While I can't control every single service member, I can jump in and stop things escalating, and so can TMC moderators. There is a place for what I do, and also a place for people to use a free discussion forum like TMC.

Last edited:
The first people to defend a cult are those who are in it (sorry, that’s a joke, and I couldn’t help it).

The problem I have is when VedaPrime’s service is mentioned here, it invariably is in response to a question that cannot be answered unless ‘you sign up to this paid-for service’.

There is no doubt the information VedaPrime provides is accurate. No one is disputing that. The problem is the vehement promotion of it here on TMC - a free service where we like to openly discuss all aspects of the trials and tribulations of waiting for our Model 3s.

We should be able to freely discuss the questions here, and in that discussion, include whatever knowledge we collectively have. VedaPrime’s service explicitly denies you from being able to do this. Members who have signed up to Veda’s service even actively police each other here for potentially saying things they shouldn’t.

I would hazard a guess - the intellectual property we’re talking about here is likely not even VedaPrime’s to own. So it would be questionable what legal remedy VedaPrime might have when information is disclosed.

I mean, it’s great that one guy is making a buck out of all of this. But for those of us who have chosen to not subscribe to his service, it sucks.
So, you’re saying it sucks, that you can’t get the info from a subscription service that you choose not to subscribe to? Have I got that right?

So, you’re saying it sucks, that you can’t get the info from a subscription service that you choose not to subscribe to? Have I got that right?
Let’s stop this now please. The time has come to stop the pro and anti veda sentiment. It’s not healthy this latest round of posting back and forth. Please see my post above.