Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited by a moderator:
'March 17, 20221:30 AM GMT+11Last Updated 7 months ago"

There is absolutely zero chance that you missed that. You would have had to go out of your way to dig this old article up, and only posted this to stir the pot. Wake up to yourself.

There is absolutely zero chance that you missed that. You would have had to go out of your way to dig this old article up, and only posted this to stir the pot. Wake up to yourself.
I’m so sorry people.
I didn’t verify the timing of the article as it came up on twitter search when I was looking for info on the current Foxconn lockdown.
I didn’t notice the difference with 5m and 5mo and thought it was a current article.
I apologise to everyone unreservedly - it was a genuine error.

'March 17, 20221:30 AM GMT+11Last Updated 7 months You would have had to go out of your way to dig this old article up, and only posted this to stir the pot. Wake up to yourself.
I’ve aske

I’ve also reported my post to the Mod in order to get them to delete it.

I’m so sorry people.
I didn’t verify the timing of the article as it came up on twitter search when I was looking for info on the current Foxconn lockdown.
I didn’t notice the difference with 5m and 5mo and thought it was a current article.
I apologise to everyone unreservedly - it was a genuine error.
I’ve aske

I’ve also reported my post to the Mod in order to get them to delete it.
Although an old article was linked. There are reports today of manufacturing impacts due to rising covid cases in China and their zero tolerance policy. Haven’t seen anything specific to Tesla however.

Well moving on .....
All good. The apology was to everyone who might have read the post - it was a late night and I didn’t open my eyes and check when I should have.
I deserved the slow bake on this one.
yes, it all good , we all have done it...ask my kids I am the poster person for not knowing my way around the internet and getting caught out ....its just rather tense here at the moment with RSI on the hands of those with orders back in Q1 like me refreshing constantly and you ended up in the wrong place wrong time.

Hey Melbourne Cup today, let's be happy...still licking my wounds from backing the Swans in the grand final so will keep my tips to myself.....but anyone else happy to swap the Cup winner for a VIN today? I know I would 😂
Good luck everyone

I've been watching the cars on Tesla's Inventory page and they are flying out the door very quickly.

On Sunday night there were about 20. One disappeared while I was looking at it.
Today there are only 5.

Also, it seems like Tesla is adding Enhanced Auto Pilot to every car on there to sweeten the deal.

If there is anyone rich here, there is a 2017 Model S 100D Ludicrous for $150k that would be a wild car to own. (0-100 in 2.6 seconds).

I really want to wait because I'm so close and I want a brand new car, but just pointing out this might be a good backup option or a faster option for some people.

I've been watching the cars on Tesla's Inventory page and they are flying out the door very quickly.

On Sunday night there were about 20. One disappeared while I was looking at it.
Today there are only 5.

Also, it seems like Tesla is adding Enhanced Auto Pilot to every car on there to sweeten the deal.

If there is anyone rich here, there is a 2017 Model S 100D Ludicrous for $150k that would be a wild car to own. (0-100 in 2.6 seconds).

I really want to wait because I'm so close and I want a brand new car, but just pointing out this might be a good backup option or a faster option for some people.
Absolutely. There are also some deals to be had on carsales.com.au from people looking to sell there M3 before taking a deliver of an MY. These are just pointing out options before people get precious

Miraculous Ace gets out of the gates early, storming down the straight towards the first bend.
But Liberty Ace the surprise addition to the field has found ground over night and galloped to take the lead towards Fremantle, but what's this...
Liberty Ace seems to have faulted and has stopped for grazing in Singapore, this was an expected twist that the bookies had in the form guide so it takes nobody by surprise, punters unfortunately given this punt in the Tesla sweepstakes are feeling swindled.
The captain is calling back that they are staying put for the rest of the month, the Perth crowd are going wild waving their arms over the barrier at her to just keep on moving but she's staying put!
Miraculous Ace rounds the bend towards Thailand and is full steam ahead, nothing is going to slow her down.
The Perth crowd are cheering on their ships to just get to the finish line already.

1667272508676.png

In a bizarre twist midway through the race the bookies have updated the odds for Miraculous Ace, she's now heading directly for Singapore rather than Thailand and will make her way down to Fremantle from there, will this affect the time she crosses the finish line in Fremantle? will she take a week to reach Singapore (and probably more importantly affecting that, is there room for her in Singapore before the scheduled date?) considering Liberty Ace travelled more than that distance over night.
1667280380489.png

(Source: RoRo)

To be fair, the phone calls about order status they are getting is because they aren't making any effort to inform us on their end. Even a monthly email about how things are progressing would work wonders.

It's not like it's a month or two, for some of us it's going to be 9 to 10 months.
Exactly, for such a high tech company it wouldn't be too much to ask for Tesla to update the EDD on our account...still looking at August in my EDD when we are in November doesn't inspire confidence that I am on Tesla's radar at all.

If it were even changed to EDD November to December it might not mean they would be actually doing anything but at least it would make me feel I was still a customer in some hypothetical line who would eventually be served.

The Molace Booking Number for Miraculous Ace is ***Deleted***, searching this on their portal gives you a list of all the VINs on the ship, there are 350 VINs listed on that ship. I'm sure someone could do the same for Liberty Ace to give us some stats on the number of new Tesla's that will appear on Perth/WA regional roads in December/January.

Moderators Note:
Please don't publish private VIN data, even when not individually linked to individuals. Attachment and booking number removed.

Reactions: RL0109