Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have to electronically sign and date it and then email it to [email protected]. I expect it’s the same for M3/MY. I never got email instructions to do this and the only way I knew I had to do this was reading these forums and calling Tesla to confirm.
Thanks for that! Its interesting when I download the file, it's not coming up as editable so not sure how I would electronically sign it. Might have to print it and sign it.

Well another week down and another disappointment. I really thought something more was going to happen last week. I didn't follow the forum closely but I think I saw a few VINs for Adelaide, a few more for Perth and a few more for Melbourne, although Tesla did some Vindian giving so potentially those other Melbourne VINs were false.

From my own perspective, I still don't think Canberra has received a single M3 VIN or delivery in this quarter. I tried to ask the sales team via email but they called me by the wrong name and claimed that they can't share information about other orders. I'm quite sure that confirming yes or no that any M3's have progressed in Canberra does not violate the Privacy Act but anyway, I think I know the answer regardless.

Still hanging out on the FFS Tesla or the WTF Tesla or whatever we're calling this waiting vessel. All will probably be forgiven when my car finally arrives but right now I'm feeling very disillusioned with this company.

In the recent interview between Ron Baron and Elon Musk, Musk reiterated the benefits of “smoothing out” the delivery waves, specifically referencing available room on ships being the biggest challenge that would be solved by a continuous flow of cars.

While a good portion of the interview was dedicated to the twitter distraction about mid way through, I’d recommend listening to it if you’re interested in the logistics of manufacturing and delivering cars. Just search for “Ron Baron Elon Musk”

(Baron is a multi billion dollar investor, with a US $4B interest in Tesla stock)

Well another week down and another disappointment. I really thought something more was going to happen last week. I didn't follow the forum closely but I think I saw a few VINs for Adelaide, a few more for Perth and a few more for Melbourne, although Tesla did some Vindian giving so potentially those other Melbourne VINs were false.

From my own perspective, I still don't think Canberra has received a single M3 VIN or delivery in this quarter. I tried to ask the sales team via email but they called me by the wrong name and claimed that they can't share information about other orders. I'm quite sure that confirming yes or no that any M3's have progressed in Canberra does not violate the Privacy Act but anyway, I think I know the answer regardless.

Still hanging out on the FFS Tesla or the WTF Tesla or whatever we're calling this waiting vessel. All will probably be forgiven when my car finally arrives but right now I'm feeling very disillusioned with this company.
I booked a service for the ICE I'm selling when mine turns up. Held off on it cause I was sure I'd have my Tesla by now. So Murphy's Law should guarantee that my sacrifice will make VINs appear this week*. You're welcome

(* not actually a guarantee)

W
I booked a service for the ICE I'm selling when mine turns up. Held off on it cause I was sure I'd have my Tesla by now. So Murphy's Law should guarantee that my sacrifice will make VINs appear this week*. You're welcome

(* not actually a guarantee)
We are having an emergency service this week for our other vehicle (not the one that the Tesla is replacing).
Speaks volumes to the luck I am having. Right up there with the 'get given a VIN and have it taken away within 24hrs' experience.
Can we please have some good news?

Thanks for that! Its interesting when I download the file, it's not coming up as editable so not sure how I would electronically sign it. Might have to print it and sign it.
You’ll need to make up a copy of your signature. Take a photo of your signature, and edit it to remove the mask around the actual signing. Then save that. You can then overlay that on any document that requires a digital signature, as it’s just the lines of the pen without the background. I use a Mac, but there are dozens of videos out there that explain how to’s for all systems. You don’t need to buy stuff or download either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Missimpatient
In the recent interview between Ron Baron and Elon Musk, Musk reiterated the benefits of “smoothing out” the delivery waves, specifically referencing available room on ships being the biggest challenge that would be solved by a continuous flow of cars.

While a good portion of the interview was dedicated to the twitter distraction about mid way through, I’d recommend listening to it if you’re interested in the logistics of manufacturing and delivering cars. Just search for “Ron Baron Elon Musk”

(Baron is a multi billion dollar investor, with a US $4B interest in Tesla stock)
It's interesting hearing them talk about this smoothing out yet we've had bugger-all VINs this quarter and looks like we'll need several large shipments over the next month or they won't get close to delivering Q1 orders.

Reactions: Snoopy1
It's interesting hearing them talk about this smoothing out yet we've had bugger-all VINs this quarter and looks like we'll need several large shipments over the next month or they won't get close to delivering Q1 orders.
It would make sense to have large shipments to end the export quarter. It would mean they would have more vehicles to deliver in December and January smoothing out the delivery process and putting less pressure on delivery centres.

One of my friend Ordered M3 LR around late May 2022 (Canberra) got a text from tesla that his car will be delivered soon and get the finances ready, delivery date is not confirmed yet and app did not update, is this one off or more people getting this msgs? I have ordered mine early May same M3 LR (Sydney) but no luck for me:)