Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some good news for anyone like me on the Eastern Seaboard who have a build date late October. Assuming those cars have left Shanghai on the Don Juan, the vessel is now positioned off the Sunshine Coast.

The Don Juan is scheduled arrival date for Brisbane is today, ETA 9pm AEDT or 8pm AEST.

It’s then scheduled to arrive at Port Kembla on the November 15th. And then on to Port Melbourne November 18th.

🤞🤞🤞

Some good news for anyone like me on the Eastern Seaboard who have a build date late October. Assuming those cars have left Shanghai on the Don Juan, the vessel is now positioned off the Sunshine Coast.

The Don Juan is scheduled arrival date for Brisbane is today, ETA 9pm AEDT or 8pm AEST.

It’s then scheduled to arrive at Port Kembla on the November 15th. And then on to Port Melbourne November 18th.

🤞🤞🤞
Here's hoping we get delivery updates next week and possibly sneak in a pick up before the end of the month! (we have the same car on the way)

Reactions: mpowney

🤞🤞🤞
Hi everyone, I'm a Melbourne CBD order with a build date of 9th of October 2022. Does anyone know why my blue rwd has got a delivery date range of 5th of December to 19th of December when other blue rear-wheel-drives with later build dates also ordered in Melbourne are arriving much earlier? I seem to be one of the latest deliveries on the forum which is weird considering my build date. I'm quietly hoping the build date will shift forward given how many other October-build rear wheel drives are arriving in Melbourne late November early December. Any theories? I've paid 10K on the Tesla already and my finance is locked in and they're just arranging the paperwork for the rest.

Hi everyone, I'm a Melbourne CBD order with a build date of 9th of October 2022. Does anyone know why my blue rwd has got a delivery date range of 5th of December to 19th of December when other blue rear-wheel-drives with later build dates also ordered in Melbourne are arriving much earlier? I seem to be one of the latest deliveries on the forum which is weird considering my build date. I'm quietly hoping the build date will shift forward given how many other October-build rear wheel drives are arriving in Melbourne late November early December. Any theories? I've paid 10K on the Tesla already and my finance is locked in and they're just arranging the paperwork for the rest.
I heard there was a quarantine issue with one shipment.

Reactions: Gokk
Check RoRo, i have the same order/build date as yours and it was unloaded in Singapore and awaiting next pickup for 27 days. Since our build coincided with Prominent Ace, the next T Vessel(from Singapore) is only scheduled to pickup and deliver on 4 Dec. This is the reason ours is delivering later than most build dates after us.

Reactions: cafz and Gokk
Hi everyone, I'm a Melbourne CBD order with a build date of 9th of October 2022. Does anyone know why my blue rwd has got a delivery date range of 5th of December to 19th of December when other blue rear-wheel-drives with later build dates also ordered in Melbourne are arriving much earlier?

I heard there was a quarantine issue with one shipment.

Yes this is the post:
If your car was stuck at Port Kembla recently , the ship did not pass quarantine inspection and was bug infested. The cars were not released.

Which was in response to:
But now the EDD has been pushed to when I’m away because it’s taken four weeks for Tesla to move the car from Port Kembla to Sydney.
I’ve asked for delivery to be pushed till I return (within 7 days) and won’t hesitate to push another 7 days if my plans change. If they burden us with creeping delays, they can expect the same in return.

If Melbourne deliveries allow for an additional 2 days on top of Sydney delivery dates for cars that arrive via Port Kembla, I reckon this theory could line up.

@Gokk, see below:
1668038309611.png

So the Miraculous Ace has finally shown up on Fremantle Port Authorities expected shipments list as arriving at 11am on the 15th November, it has 350 Model 3's on board. Molace say it arrives at 5:43am, either way it's damn close.

Interestingly the next port is Adelaide after Freo, but it's probably just fork lifts because you'd assume they'd allocate all the VINs to buyers at the same time and not delay a batch that were staying aboard for the next leg of the journey.
Yep! For some reason they do not drop tesla's in Adelaide, all other manufacturers do.They drop them in Melbourne and truck them across to us.

Great to hear!
I'm picking mine up today & it is good to have the confirmation!

How was the delivery / pick up experience?
Honestly it was great. Very personable staff, very happy for you and made it feel special…which it is. Gave me as much time as I needed which was only 30 minutes. They I took it home for a wash and ceramic coat.