Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been watching this for a few months now. Ordered RWD, midnight silver, black interior on 16th May. Pick up in Chatswood, Sydney. Original EDD 9-12 months from date of order placed, so Feb to May 2023. Also woke up this morning to the updated EDD of Dec to Jan.

I really feel for you guys who have been waiting so long and have had the EDD pushed back over and over again. If (and it’s a big if) Tesla manage to deliver my car within this new timeframe, they would have actually managed my expectations pretty well and even beat them.
I also got similar update yesterday. O/D 15th May and EDD Dec -Jan 2023.
Is this really going to happen?

Reactions: Robdunc
I joined this forum since early March and not a single day have i missed checking in and logging in to Tesla app, i also know a thing or two about wuwa, forklift, roro and Tesla FFS ship through this forum (wth!)
Anyway this time, I am sorry to say hell no we are getting the car this year,
In my case i hope i ll get the 2023 build date but still comes with the free umc, gps for life etc

RWD vanilla 01 March OD, Syd-alexandria

I was excited last night when I saw the update but that is waning today as I see such a big date range in OD that it seems weird that such a large batch would be delivered in a seemingly short time frame.
Sorry to be a party pooper!
I think skepticism is warranted when dealing with Tesla's dates.

We're reasonably close to the front of the line, I think we'll be fine.
Tesla might be over promising on the May orders though. If I were a May order, I'd temper my expectations.