Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Isn’t it just the Y that’s getting/gotten this due to the criticism of its ride? Not sure I’ve ever read the 3 had a bad ride. But I could be wrong.
it was posted by Elon back in October but not sure if it’s applies to Shanghai

1669112506372.jpeg

Newbie question maybe, but what is the 'vision prompt' people are referring to?
Cars ordered before June-ish (I can’t remember exactly) we’re advertised as camera system + radar. Tesla disabled the radar for all cars via software, and stopped putting them in new cars.

Since the car is now different to what we ordered, there is a prompt that shows up asking you to confirm you no longer will get radar.

It in itself is not very interesting, however it is the very first sign that you have a delivery estimate and VIN.

Reactions: Eamon
Cars ordered before June-ish (I can’t remember exactly) we’re advertised as camera system + radar. Tesla disabled the radar for all cars via software, and stopped putting them in new cars.

Since the car is now different to what we ordered, there is a prompt that shows up asking you to confirm you no longer will get radar.

It in itself is not very interesting, however it is the very first sign that you have a delivery estimate and VIN.
Righto, thanks, that makes sense. I order June and never got such a notification so must have signed up after the change.