Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With build dates of November 13, and the Armacup schedule showing a Shanghai departure 13/11, 17/11 and 27/11, I reckon it's likely the 13/11 build date cars are on the 17/11 Morning Crystal. This could be confirmed when it moors at Brisbane (scheduled 27/11) - a day or two later you'll probably see your VIN listed on the RAV website.

Once confirmed, it would be a matter of tracking the ship's movements to the port you think your car would be dropped off at. Melbourne and Adelaide orders would likely be dropped off at Melbourne. Then waiting a few more days, or a week or two, like I'm about to do when the Don Juan moors at Port Melbourne.

None of the above is a certainty, but its a parallel path to what I observed with my 23/10 build date, and me tracking the movements of the Don Juan.

Reactions: Faye
Yes, that does make a lot of sense considering the build dates.
I wonder if Tesla is clearing out its Victorian and SA orders on the Morning Crystal, working anti clockwise from WA to the rest of us?
Guess those of us ACT NSW and Qld will find out pretty soon If there are our vehicles on the Crystal, or we hope for the Passama this weekend 🤞

Reactions: Missimpatient
Where did you get that from? mine still remains as PI 🤷‍♂️
I got a text and email alerting me that my invoice is available.

It actually didn't show up for about 30 minutes after those messages.
When logged in, it's on the right side ready to view:

1669176404938.png