Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I was trying to purchase floor mats and a screen guard in anticipation of my M3 RWD order. I found some top-quality ones on Teslarati, but it seems they currently don't deliver to Australian addresses. Please can someone point me to an alternative source where I can get these items?
I read a thing at some point about screen protectors causing phantom screen presses over time... is that actually a thing or have I just read another myth?

You won't beat this price

Cheers, at that price I'm not quibbling - ordered.

Don Juan pushed to Monday...

Would line up with the new eta "from Tuesday".
This is killing me.

Time to tap out I think.... just try and forget about the tesla and wait until I get a text to schedule delivery. When I thought I was going to have to wait until Feb-May I was OK with the wait, but this bait and switch.... arrrggghhh.

Before anyone jumps on me... I know it's not Tesla's fault, they don't control the ports.

Any chance my 14/03 order in Brisbane will come through before Christmas? Still have a Dec - Jan EDD.

Thank you.
There is always a chance, but it is looking less and less likely every day that passes without VINs being allocated for BNE orders. We don't really have any certainly when it will happen. But you have plenty of company waiting with you 👍

Any chance my 14/03 order in Brisbane will come through before Christmas? Still have a Dec - Jan EDD.

Thank you.
Well there is the Viking Passama leaving soon, if we have cars on that you may squeak in before Christmas. Hoping Vins for this ship start to be posted soon !
wishing fellow Q1 orderers Good luck , feel like last chance for December 🤞