Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the same email thus morning, I still have TBD as a date. Is the invoice a separate document? I don't have that but I do have a balance and payment details?
I think I'm going to contact Tesla tomorrow to get the instructions and find out where my invoice is. I assume it will be with the order agreement and rego authority.
I also got an email saying I could still get an offer for trade in, if I wanted. But when I tried, it would accept my current car's VIN.

Guys there are new Model 3s available for immediate delivery in Victoria: New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

How does this make sense with so many people waiting for deliveries from months ago?
Oh oh...

Now they really do have my spec in a long range...

And I was already convinced on Saturday with the bait one.

Ima be so poor now 😭

Requesting a callback to see if I can save the 350 order fee and get the upgrade allocated to me 🤣

Not sure why they are in inventory rather than allocated. Surely the color/specs listed someone in the queue has them?

Reactions: AdeInMelbs
I will have the same decision to make when mine arrives in a few months. As I already have M3 that I really enjoy, if the cost of upgrade goes too high, I will have to evaluate that at the time it arrives. At current stage I am still looking forward to the upgrade.
Don’t you know the costs already? What changes? Interest rates? You know already surely?!?!? I Don’t get it….

I'll start researching mats then. lol
Stokesy - from the Tesla Australian store, ALL Model 3s after ordered after June 2021 comes WITH Mats (let us know if you find anything different. I was down the shoroom yesterday and there was a LR ready to be preped for delivery and it had mats in it.

1669614819959.png

Given China's annual sales are in the multiple 100s of thousands per annum, compared to our own barely making (I think, this year) 50,000 per annum, China probably has a higher impact on our delivery estimates than our own supply / demand.

This is all just guesswork and speculation, based mostly on better informed people like the various Tesla podcasts I regularly listen to.
From what I can see, the limiting factor for Australia is the logistics chain to ship, process, transport and deliver the cars. For example there's only a limited number of car transporter trucks in the country.

Out of interest what's the change in cost from the time the order was placed, to now? Is it interest rates for financing arrangements?
The change is interest rates for financing and trade-in value of the previous car. Of which first appears to be going up fast and second dropping slowly.
It will come with the little carpet mats. Not all weather mats though, which I think the majority of Tesla owners will want.
My current M3 has the carpet mats and over the last 3 years they have been perfect, so I see no need to change. I assume this is personal preference for most, but I like the look and feel of carpet mats way more than any rubbery things and as I don't really play in the mud, they are perfect for me.