Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think for some reason, Tesla hates the people who ordered in February this year. After the worst wait for the build, I now see people who ordered as late as May getting their SMS for delivery date…. Yet nothing for “Februarys” 🤨
They need to recoup their increased loss with us feb buyers as we paid for our tesla real low despite rising inflation and such cost of materials at that time. We bought the dip

Reactions: MagicalseT and Avoz
Invoice received and a 22/11/22 build date! Those of us who have the same build date, are we pretty sure that Viking Passama is our ship? It seems to be the only Armacup ship that fits the bill but if anyone has better info I'd be keen to hear it.
That's currently heading to Korea. A certain online paid service has more info. I signed up and certainly worth it. I'll leave it at that. Each to their own

Reactions: Ryanjava
I think for some reason, Tesla hates the people who ordered in February this year. After the worst wait for the build, I now see people who ordered as late as May getting their SMS for delivery date…. Yet nothing for “Februarys” 🤨
They need to recoup their increased loss with us feb buyers as we paid for our tesla real low despite rising inflation and such cost of materials at that time. We bought the dip
We're nearly at the finish line! Any minute now.

They will probably request you to scan your registration form shortly. Asked me about a week after the updated odometer request
They dropped offer substantially so im not trading it in through tesla, very frustrating. The initial offer wasn't too bad. Ohhhh well.

I have the payment details in my account now but still no invoice lol doing this in a weird order.
EDD 30/11 - 14/12

When you get your SMS to arrange delivery is probably down to the order in which the ship was loaded in Shanghai, then unloaded in Australia, and the order in which cars were picked up from the dock and taken for pre-delivery.

In other words, after those three events it’s pretty much random.
Yep I was thinking it must be this, OD 1st March, EDD: 2nd Dec - 16th Dec, still no SMS....

I want some FiFo on my RoRo.. :p

When you get your SMS to arrange delivery is probably down to the order in which the ship was loaded in Shanghai, then unloaded in Australia, and the order in which cars were picked up from the dock and taken for pre-delivery.

In other words, after those three events it’s pretty much random.
I understand that, but after so much delay during this year, you would think that now the cars are on Australian soil, they would finally sort them out as far as OD goes. Maybe in a perfect world!

Reactions: No EV
Sorry if this question seems stupid, but I am at a loss and going round and round in circles
with the application to register the car form, after filling in highlighted parts where do I email the form to?
thanks to anyone who has done this already and can put me straight.
I filled out my form and didn't know where to send it so I sent it to my SA. He said he would upload it for me.
Received the form on Monday, then on Thursday (today) I got the email asking me to send it to [email protected]
(I'm in Vic).
The "system" doesn't flow in a particularly logical order sometimes.

Do you mean the stamp duty refund?

If so this is incorrect. The NSW revenue website says that for vehicles registered after 15 August the exemption is automatically applied and you don't pay it then have to claim it back
The stamp duty is waived for us automatically, I can see that on my invoice.

But NSW also has a “ZEV Rebate”, which is $3k.

This is the one we apparently need to claim on our own after taking delivery in NSW.

Rebates for electric vehicle purchases

Incidentally, in Victoria, does anyone know if we (customer) or Tesla organises the extension if required with the VIC rebate?
I emailed the subsidy company regarding this and they advised the dealer (Tesla) needs to contact them on our behalf to request an extension. I also forwarded this to Tesla who advised that yes, they will do this. When or how close to delivery, they didn't say!

C'mon Boys! Don't let us wait too long😍
1669873170147.png

Reactions: SpicySol