Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine jumped from
1)April to July
2) July to November
3) December to January 2023
4) 30th November 14th December
5) 29th November 13th December
6) 3rd December to 16th December
7) 5th December to 18th December
I've followed this exact same EDD process, with this morning seeing 5th - 18th Dec. Was expecting 13th - 27th like some others here considering it should be on the Morning Cherry/Crystal, so not sure what to think now 😕

If my delivery date is this Friday, so I made a full payment by finance today. and suddenly my delivery date just changed to week after.
Then lender would wait till I get the car and start repayment? or repayment would start today?

I'm in same situation. Lender don't care about when you will get your car. Interest start accumulating from the moment settlement is completed.:(

Reactions: derek1218
should vehicle rego be completed by tesla prior to delivery? I cant find evidence of registration on vicroads rego check website.
Would you be happy to pay for rego on a car you've not received yet?

Tesla wait until the day before the car is collected to register it (they can do it online, easily) otherwise in a year's time people will complain they have to renew too early.

Reactions: Dilepa and neilg
Sydney delivery pre xmas, optimistic?

1670195278923.png

Reactions: Snoopy1 and Minties
Sydney delivery pre xmas, optimistic?

View attachment 881468
Unless the 8 day gap between Brisbane and Port Kembla narrows we'd be buckleys chance of a pre-Xmas delivery. I'm resigned to it not happening and having to have a mate pick it up while I'm away. I'm grateful that the car is finally coming but we really got the short end of the stick with both the longest wait and the most inconvenient delivery time.

Unless the 8 day gap between Brisbane and Port Kembla narrows we'd be buckleys chance of a pre-Xmas delivery. I'm resigned to it not happening and having to have a mate pick it up while I'm away. I'm grateful that the car is finally coming but we really got the short end of the stick with both the longest wait and the most inconvenient delivery time.
Syd to bris is 405 nautical miles (as the crow flies) Port of Brisbane to Port Kembla 607 (Bugger) @ 15 knots thats 41 hours, so easily done in 2 days, 2 days to unload in Bris 2 days to unload in Syd, there's 6 yeah nah!

Last edited:
Just paid in full and everything done now. My car is floating around on the ocean, no EDD.

I will email SA and let them know this and that I have a road trip planned for the 20th (could be put back 2 days) and which day before this can I pick up the car. Wondering if I will get a reply or get ignored 😃