Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When clicking on 'Application for Vehicle Registration' it opens up another tab but it is blank. Have tried multiple browsers.. anyone know why?

1670293017108.png

Attachments

• 1670292987721.png
    1670292987721.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 33
Anyway if anyone in Sydney is waiting on a White RWD/BW interior, you might get lucky soon?
It is possible no one in Sydney is waiting on this configuration. That combo is now available as inventory stock for NSW on the tesla site,

So I guess if someone wants that config, and car real soon now, they can tweak there current config to this one. New listed price is $70,575 but if matched should honour equivalent price at time of order given and up or down grades required.

When clicking on 'Application for Vehicle Registration' it opens up another tab but it is blank. Have tried multiple browsers.. anyone know why?

View attachment 881941
I had the same issue today when my Rego document appeared. I called Tesla and was told that it likely meant there was some work still being done on the final invoice. He said that until the invoice is finalised clicking on that link will do nothing.

Reactions: TE5L4
Looks like morning crystal has been delayed again. Docking tomorrow morning at port Kembla at 7am.

If the cars are re-loaded onto cherry to be shipped to Melbourne, it will likely spend another week waiting to dock there, and the car before Christmas might not happen.

I’m holding out hope that once the cars hit the dock in Port Kembla they’re loaded onto trucks to be sent here!

Looks like morning crystal has been delayed again. Docking tomorrow morning at port Kembla at 7am.

If the cars are re-loaded onto cherry to be shipped to Melbourne, it will likely spend another week waiting to dock there, and the car before Christmas might not happen.

I’m holding out hope that once the cars hit the dock in Port Kembla they’re loaded onto trucks to be sent here!
There is a good chance that they truck down some of the cars on Crystal shipment to VIC & SA. My BD is 13 Nov like yours and was given a delivery date on 9 Dec. The only way to make this happen is by road transport from PKL.

Anyone on here fitted a hub to the data point in glove box. It Seems we only have the one data point now and I need to plug in Samsung T7 and separate usb for light show. Alternatively, can you partition the T7.
I don't use a hub, but I've installed a 256GB SanDisk Max Endurance Card partitioned into 2 partitions. One for Tesla Sentry/Dashcam and 1 for my music. Just be aware that you must use a high speed read/write medium suitable for the Tesla camera recordings.