Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 884175

Oh bugger. MSC isn’t due to depart Brisbane until 17 Dec. Viking Passama and MSC Immacolata might be hooning it down the coast, in a race to PK. And by hooning I mean taking its sweet a*** time cos that’s what they seem to do 😂😭
Good news, MSC is coming on 17/12 at PK port. Who knows whether any Tesla on this cargo ship?

Reactions: notaballer25
Just taking delivery of my RWD from the Mulgrave delivery centre.

Really straight forward process.

They seem to be renovating so the front entrance is a side door down the very end of the building right now.

A553379C-2D93-49A0-9BAC-F52076C7760B.jpeg

Like others have said, you accept delivery via the Tesla website, and they direct you to your car. Someone showed me how to sync my phone and create a profile. And then left me for as long as I liked with the car. I’ve gone through most of the “exterior” section of the GitHub checklist.

Super happy to have this car, finally!

49C1A466-956E-4F30-A7F4-D99F4441A49E.jpeg

New car smell: check
Energy consumption label: removed

Let’s ride!

I spoke to a Tesla rep this morning and they said they've got a backlog of trade-in evaluations because of a system error :rolleyes:

Tesla seems to have a lot of "system errors" - trade-ins, existing inventory, some vin allocations. Well they are just a car company, not a software company with thousands of software engineers pushing advanced technologies that people will place their lives in the hands of! :oops:

Tesla seems to have a lot of "system errors" - trade-ins, existing inventory, some vin allocations. Well they are just a car company, not a software company with thousands of software engineers pushing advanced technologies that people will place their lives in the hands of! :oops:
Don't forget you are responsible for the car, you shouldn't be putting your life in any hands other than your own.🙂

Reactions: eidmar
Well they are just a car company, not a software company with thousands of software engineers pushing advanced technologies that people will place their lives in the hands of!
I've got a feeling the biggest rock star software engineers in the company aren't putting their hands up to work on the VIN allocation system very often.