Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird that it's the same spec car, in the same state. Your EDD hasn't shifted at all?
My EDD disappeared for a few days, but I think that may have just been a system bug.
Had not shifted since day one of order. It’s lucky in a way. I really did not want to get a car until late 2023 but I was worried there’d be so many orders I’d miss out on the State ev rebate which is “paying” for my home install of the Tesla charger and that also, with the sliding AUD$, the price might increase again. So I’m not concerned really with it turning up late.

OD : 1/4 , build date : 25/11 , RAV : 19/12
chatawood , RWD Vanila , 21/31 Dec .

probs the car is on VK and it will probably in port kembla 23rd. If so , realisticly it cannot be delivered till 31/12. my app window update bit later than others so far, so in this case, It will be updated 31/dec --2nd week Jan. I am just guessing tho.

Count me in as having RAV entry too. Sydney (Alexandria) delivery. Build date 27 Nov.

EDIT: that's strange though... if having RAV means the actual car has landed, which makes sense, does that mean Sydney deliveries are being unloaded at Brisbane, then trucked to Sydney?

My RAV date is today, 19 December 2022.
If you hover over the headings the definition comes up

RAV DATE OF ENTRY
The date when the vehicle is added to the Register of Approved Vehicles. The approval holder declares on this date that the vehicle complies with the requirements of the Road Vehicle Standards Act 2018.
Date format (dd/mm/yyyy).

It's not when the vehicle physically enters the country its when the Approver (Tesla) declare it complies with the Aust standards! So most likely still on the ship, probably just sited by a Tesla employee/certifier.

And Yes I've just got mione as well!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: daisy22 and Robdunc
Hey All, hoping someone can help me make sense of all this. I ordered an M3P and wasnt expecting it until Feb-May 2023. Mt Gravatt, QLD dealer delivery.

- 24/11 - Order date - ETD: Feb-May 2023
- 05/12 - Email from Tesla saying car has been assigned (No VIN/ETD in Account) - Delivery "mid-Dec to mid-Jan"
- 07/12 - Submitted forms for rego/insurance/etc on the website
- 12/12 - Another email saying delivery is approaching (No VIN/ETD)
- 13/12 - Found a VIN using the VIN finder tool (hidden in my account)
- 19/12 - VIN has shown up in RAV - still no ETD/VIN in my account.

Not sure whats going on - I'd have thought my VIN/ETD would show up in my account by now?

Hey All, hoping someone can help me make sense of all this. I ordered an M3P and wasnt expecting it until Feb-May 2023. Mt Gravatt, QLD dealer delivery.

- 24/11 - Order date - ETD: Feb-May 2023
- 05/12 - Email from Tesla saying car has been assigned (No VIN/ETD in Account) - Delivery "mid-Dec to mid-Jan"
- 07/12 - Submitted forms for rego/insurance/etc on the website
- 12/12 - Another email saying delivery is approaching (No VIN/ETD)
- 13/12 - Found a VIN using the VIN finder tool (hidden in my account)
- 19/12 - VIN has shown up in RAV - still no ETD/VIN in my account.

Not sure whats going on - I'd have thought my VIN/ETD would show up in my account by now?
Same deal here my friend. Although I have been assigned a VIN but now delivery date yet. My finance company won't release the funds until I get a delivery date.

Reactions: daisy22
True story: I was employed by the company I work for, in November, many years ago.

I took some leave without pay and now they say my date for “continuous service” falls in January.

My staff number is still the same one they issued to me in November.

In my opinion, I will always have a start date in November - that will never change - but to them, I’ve been working nearly 2 months less than that.

By the time I get my new car, it will be about a month old but hasn't done any work yet.

I have no problem with that.
Did I also mention, I ordered a car in April 2022 expecting delivery in Feb-Apr 2023?

Whether I got a Feb 23 car in Apr 23 or a Nov 22 car in Jan 23.. seems the same?

Hi, first post. I too am waiting in WA. Feel slightly guilty as my OD for M3RWD White/Black was late October and got an invoice soon after with VIN and build date of 1 November.
Original EDD was Feb-May 2023, then got an update to 11-24 Dec, now says 30-31 Dec. Molace tracking shows Car is Singapore awaiting transport on Pegasus Ace leaving 25 Dec arriving in Fremantle the evening of 1 Jan. Funnily enough I too was on a boat passing through Fremantle harbour on the weekend and noticed no Tesla's on the tarmac next to Liberty Ace
****ing bastard... I mean lucky duck.

Anyone in Adelaide with Feb/Mar OD receiving delivery soon? It hurts to see the original VIN assigned is in RAV db but the reallocated one isnt with EDD Jan-Feb.

What a tease and congrats to the lucky soon-to-be owner getting my original VIN allocation.
Yes. Ordered on 16/03 and lucky getting delivery on Wednesday 21/12, although the SA is trying to make it earlier.