Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Depends where it offloads, possibly. If they don't offload in Adelaide, then it's longer transport to get it there, hence the longer EDD.
The OP who said "This can't be right, they unload cars by the 24th. They won't hold cars that long. It's cost for them." may have been referring eastern states where there is less distance from the port to the delivery centre (which in Brisbane is a 20 minute drive).

My EDD is 23-31 Dec. Just spoke to an SA about my invoice and he said my car is still in transit so I'm assuming it's on the Immacolata. Without saying it directly, he said it's not coming in that EDD. I suspect most of Sydney will be like that
Thanks, I am resigned to a January delivery now, but it is finally so close I think like fellow battle hardened Q1 orders , I can wait out the 2 possibly 3 more weeks 🤞

Really the option I'm looking for is "charge car from solar only" or a close second is "dont use the powerwall" lol

This is INSANE - I haven't seen anyone pull this off in such an elegant solution! Will have a look, just being mindful of security but yes this seems to do the trick if it works as described! thank you
Evergen have been doing the smart home solar/battery management software for quite a few years now. CSIRO backed.

Fingers crossed funds clear in time

Screenshot_20221221_123003_Tesla.jpg

Missed this earlier, thanks mate I'll have a look. Does seem to solve the problem.

For anyone using SolarEdge, if you have the right inverter, you can get their SolarEdge EV charger next year so I'll keep a lookout. Apparently that can do 5kw direct from inverter and manage solar-only-charging as well.
That's correct, sure does. Just keep in mind the cable doesn't come with inverter. Installed 2nd solar system with this inveter in May. Works a treat. Side note, car needs 1.5kwh for this feature to activate.

Just drove past the Tesla delivery centre in Hendra Briabane. The doors are open and guys are standing about, but only one solitary little white M3 sitting down against the back wall. I'd say the cars are still on the dock awaiting transport there today and tomorrow. They are going to be very busy cleaning them all if they plan to deliver some by Friday.