Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sooo, found out yesterday the car is sitting at the Townsville depot but Tesla worldwide does a stocktake at start of every quarter which lasts about a week to 9 days and basically shuts the delivery machine down with no work around.

Delivery scheduled for next Wed

Reactions: daisy22
Got vision prompt overnight. EDD changed from 9-12 months to 28 Jan to 18 Feb. Hidden VIN found using chrome extension. Spreadsheet updated. Adelaide. Other details are in signature and profile pic.

Next step in the account is payment.

Invoice still to come I guess. 249 days from OD to VIN.

p.s. Still no communication from Tesla. My relationship with Tesla is strictly on App by court order.
I'm in Adelaide, order date 17/03. No idea what's going on. Had EDD 12/01 to 02/02 but now that disappeared this morning and I have no EDD. RWD, white/black. It's been a long wait and disappointing to see others get theirs so much quicker.

I'm in Adelaide, order date 17/03. No idea what's going on. Had EDD 12/01 to 02/02 but now that disappeared this morning and I have no EDD. RWD, white/black. It's been a long wait and disappointing to see others get theirs so much quicker.
EDD getting disappeared is not a new occurrence. most of the time in the past it was due to their system update. hoping your EDD comes back to 12/1-2/2 (which is earlier than mine 28/1-18/2). mine was a generic 9-12 months until this morning.

have you got a VIN (even if hidden in source code?)

Hahahahah. Indeed less than a year! Love that optimism🤣🤣
Good price for sure but I am expecting a decrease soon due to the sh*t demand… Tesla has almost cleaned all backlog orders worldwide still failed to sell / deliver enough cars in Q4 to meet the target and investors’ expectation.
Good for new orderers though.
I think people have held off due to all the new options in the market offered in Q4.

Lots I know are now waiting and seeing which option will suit best.

I think people have held off due to all the new options in the market offered in Q4.

Lots I know are now waiting and seeing which option will suit best.

Hahahahah. Indeed less than a year! Love that optimism🤣🤣
Good price for sure but I am expecting a decrease soon due to the sh*t demand… Tesla has almost cleaned all backlog orders worldwide still failed to sell / deliver enough cars in Q4 to meet the target and investors’ expectation.
Good for new orderers though.
Price dropped guys! TODAY! Geeez! What I have said!

Deposit is now $400 BTW

Sooo, found out yesterday the car is sitting at the Townsville depot but Tesla worldwide does a stocktake at start of every quarter which lasts about a week to 9 days and basically shuts the delivery machine down with no work around.

Delivery scheduled for next Wed
Hey that's good news for you. I looked at my account this morning which has been showing paid in full until this morning when they reckon I owe them $2. Phoned them up to find out why and was also told my car is still at the port although I had an sms saying it was in transit from the port to the depot. MOST p****d off. Did you get any indication from them that your car was on its way to Townsville?

Sports wheels now only 1800 ( they were more weren't they?)
Red paint now only 2400
For my delivery booked in for the 03/02 I’ve just received the following txt from Tesla:
Today, we updated the base price of Model 3 and select vehicle options in Australia, making the path to Tesla ownership more affordable.

We are pleased to advise that your order is eligible for the updated pricing, your Motor Vehicle Order Agreement and Final Invoice will reflect this change accordingly in the coming days; no further action is required.

To view the latest pricing, visit the Design Studio.

Reactions: Snoopy1 and Erasmuz
I just received a text "Today, we updated the base price of Model 3 and select vehicle options in Australia making the path to Tesla ownership more affordable. We are pleased to advise that your order is eligible for the updated pricing, your Motor Vehicle Order Agreement and Final Invoice will reflect this change accordingly in the coming days; no further action nis required. To view the latest pricing, visit the Design Studio"

Reactions: Snoopy1 and Erasmuz
For my delivery booked in for the 03/02 I’ve just received the following txt from Tesla:
Today, we updated the base price of Model 3 and select vehicle options in Australia, making the path to Tesla ownership more affordable.

We are pleased to advise that your order is eligible for the updated pricing, your Motor Vehicle Order Agreement and Final Invoice will reflect this change accordingly in the coming days; no further action is required.

To view the latest pricing, visit the Design Studio.
Hmmmm.... I haven't got this yet - did you already select your payment method ?

I am $2851 worse - hope I get the text message too.