Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Afternoon all. This may be known info but I'll share it anyway. There are still M3s in most variants in existing inventory in Sydney. Also some in QLD on the GC and Brisbane. So, if you're looking for a vehicle quickly and you don't mind colour etc, there are options out there.
QLD and Gold Coast ones in inventory are only Performance variants. Nothing under 90k price.

Apparently you can request Leaseplan to attach it via the Tesla B2B portal they use, though I’ve requested it and had no response. Mine isn’t exactly a novated lease though, my employer has an unusual salary sacrifice scheme where they remain the vehicle owner.
They did actually respond - but basically said I'll need to use my work email address - no further details.

Reactions: MickyD
Got a phone call today, someone wasn't able to complete the transaction for the same spec Model 3 as I ordered, so if I could take it next week I could have it. Unbelievably good luck. Funny enough at the time I was thinking about the potential Model 3 refresh coming up, and I figured I'm probably going to be driving this car for up to 20 years (this car is replacing my 1998 Camry). A slight difference in the nose or tail or something isn't going to matter much over that timespan.

FYI. I dropped my M3LR2021MiC for warranty service earlier today at Mulgrave Melbourne. There were at least 20 vehicles (mixture of 3&Y) inside the delivery area ready for pickup at 8.30am. My service assistant stated they were delivering about 60 per day now down from 100 per day. Outside were parked about 60 vehicles (3&Y) in various states of preparation presumably before they go into the delivery area.

Picking mine up tomorrow in Port Melbourne, got the call this morning that they found a scratch on the bumper. I asked for a photo, looks like its small 1cm long but too deep to buff out. Options are to wait another 7/10 days to pick it up repaired, or pick up tomorrow and schedule SC appointment where they will fix it to be as new with a loaner vehicle whilst they fix it. Opted for the second option (don't have a car now), but not feeling too great about it... Also there will be no compensation for the inconvenience, any thoughts on that? I suppose the only good thing is that the bumper, which I wasn't on planning to PPF, will have heaps more layers of paint to protect it!