Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone ordered a RWD M3 in blue recently and have a date range from Tesla? I ordered on the 16th May after being told by a sales rep the wait time would be around 2-3 weeks and my EDD is still saying May-June and no hidden VIN. Does this mean the car hasn’t been manufactured yet?

Has anyone ordered a RWD M3 in blue recently and have a date range from Tesla? I ordered on the 16th May after being told by a sales rep the wait time would be around 2-3 weeks and my EDD is still saying May-June and no hidden VIN. Does this mean the car hasn’t been manufactured yet?
When the car gets manufactured, you get notification via SMS and email that a car has been assigned. Unless you get re-assigned a canceled order. So, no.

When the car gets manufactured, you get notification via SMS and email that a car has been assigned. Unless you get re-assigned a canceled order. So, no.
The car assignment can happen well after manufacturing, even if you aren't being allocated a cancelled order. Lots of bulk allocations made when the cars were already on board a ship on their way to Australia.

Does anyone know if there's a shipment on the way to NZ?

I placed an order on April 13 for a M3 RWD, and recived the final invoice with VIN on the 28th. Expected delivery date is currently June 14-30. I've been trying to keep an eye out for shipments over this way, but nothing can be seen yet.

If it's after July 1st, then I'll miss out on $1600 of the Clean Car Rebate ($8625 decreasing to $7015). Plus with the new M3 announcement happening very soon, I'm tempted to cancel the order and go for the refresh M3 if there are further delays.

No one knows anything, however it appears that the car yard area where the Model 3's are parked once produced at the Shanghai factory is suspiciously empty.

Musk was recently visiting the factory too, with some speculating it was to see how the initial vehicles were looking while rolling off the line.

Still waiting for an offical announcement, but I'd say it's very close now.

I'm pretty sure my car will be on 'morning cherry', which was meant to have left melbourne and arrive at brisbane yesterday.

Seems like it's stuck in port at melbourne (has been there around 5 days, which is longer than the time it took to load at Shanghai)

Does anybody have any info/idea on any issues that may be holding it there?

1686079171100.png