Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the Tesla maintain the cruise control speed (e.g. set to 70 on a 70km/h limit rd) when the car is traveling downhill?

My Audi S3 maintained cruise control downhill very well, while some cars of other friends/family didn't, and they end up speeding therefore need to use the brakes.
Sure does man, uses regen but holds to the set speed

Reactions: dronus
Does the Tesla maintain the cruise control speed (e.g. set to 70 on a 70km/h limit rd) when the car is traveling downhill?

My Audi S3 maintained cruise control downhill very well, while some cars of other friends/family didn't, and they end up speeding therefore need to use the brakes.
Yep, and unlike my Audi that has got worse over the years and ends up speeding, the Tesla is on the money all the time.

Reactions: PcS000
Interesting that these were being loaded up at the Nangang Terminal, the one closer to the Gigafactory. That's where those videos of the European cars were filmed. I read it was just for European shipments but clearly not. Might be interesting to see where Morning Crystal docks this week.

I can see 'Morning Champion' about to dock there now, but can't find any itinerary for that one.

Reactions: dronus