Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1700609076714.png

The closest I have got so far....

Where was morning crystal headed again? THat was the one in the wuwa video yeah?

no that's the one that we suspect is carrying our vehicles, potentially in tandem with Viking Paglia.

MC docked in Tianjin last night (I supsect that's a fueling/supplies stop) and should be loading in Shanghai on the 24th.

Then it's scheduled to MEL on 8 Dec, PK 17 Dec, BNE 20 Dec

Reactions: PcS000
no that's the one that we suspect is carrying our vehicles, potentially in tandem with Viking Paglia.

MC docked in Tianjin last night (I supsect that's a fueling/supplies stop) and should be loading in Shanghai on the 24th.

Then it's scheduled to MEL on 8 Dec, PK 17 Dec, BNE 20 Dec
Ohh i hope that there is some new M3 going onboard. Even if it was that small stash we saw in the video. If its going to MEL first im quite happy about that too.
Lets see what happens..

Ohh i hope that there is some new M3 going onboard. Even if it was that small stash we saw in the video. If its going to MEL first im quite happy about that too.
Lets see what happens..
I am really excited for you guys. Hope you dont mind me hanging around even though I am no longer waiting. I am just waiting to here about the highland models so that counts, right? :)

Reactions: Jules22
Is anyone else here purchasing from the ACT? I was just going through old posts from back in September when a few of you were talking about a form you had to electronically sign and return for registration details. I've triple-checked and I've received nothing of the like. I've actioned the pre-delivery details regarding trade-in and delivery/registration state but the last email I got was everything was actioned on my end and just awaiting VIN assignment (since September). Is this an ACT thing?

Reactions: dronus