Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can only assume it's a very small ship/shipment for some reason? Makes no sense otherwise that they wouldn't have loaded it up with all the usual stops. Maybe they are piggybacking another ship and only had room for a small number of cars.
Hopefully one of the tesla employees cancelled their order/got fired or something who had the same config as me.

Ohh wait, its nearly Xmas, is it wrong to wish that?

Maybe they got a better job, earning more money and are about to have their best xmas ever with their new job and family on an island somewhere..

Hopefully one of the tesla employees cancelled their order/got fired or something who had the same config as me.

Ohh wait, its nearly Xmas, is it wrong to wish that?

Maybe they got a better job, earning more money and are about to have their best xmas ever with their new job and family on an island somewhere..
It’s in there somewhere waving at you…

Reactions: dronus
Bergamot Ace will be in Melbourne by Wednesday, I am guessing people might start getting confirmed dates end of the week?

Currently it is just off the Sunshine Coast! I mean if I drive to the beach today I might get to see it. I am super annoyed that it is going to sail right past us to Melbourne and not come back until the end of December!!! I don't get that at all.

My car is so close, and yet so far....
It could easily drop the Brisbane teslas off on the way south! Come on people hehe

My insurance quotes are horrendous, they range between $2,400 and $3,200, and I have max no claim bonus with spotless driving/claim records.
Does anyone in NSW have a more competitive quotation that they can share?
Please indicate rough figure and the insurer.

Thanks.
This is a quote on the NRMA website:
I'm 50 years old. Full no claim bonus. No loan or lease. Includes Hire Car, windscreen, any repairer. Excess $850 and car insured value of $66K.
Quote amount:$1,612.65

Reactions: DougalVizsla
@dronus did you manage to try your frunk and trunk mats in the highland? Anyone tried to fit the center console tray inserts?
I have the frunk/trunk/rear mats here ready to test. Just waiting on the centre console trays to get delivered (should be any day now) and the new boot thingies and lids. Then I’ll go test them out (hopefully this week) and get back to y’all here

Reactions: TE5L4 and Jules22
I have the frunk/trunk/rear mats here ready to test. Just waiting on the centre console trays to get delivered (should be any day now) and the new boot thingies and lids. Then I’ll go test them out (hopefully this week) and get back to y’all here
Also have windscreen sun shade and sunroof shades to test fit too, hmm should try them too as they were for 2023

This is a quote on the NRMA website:
I'm 50 years old. Full no claim bonus. No loan or lease. Includes Hire Car, windscreen, any repairer. Excess $850 and car insured value of $66K.
Quote amount:$1,612.65
Thanks for sharing!

I am in my late forties, live in Liverpool area and NRMA wants $2,650/year.
Too many thieves and/or incompetent drivers in my area then 😤

Reactions: Jules22