Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't realise if you go to the port in brisbane on google maps and zoom in THE DON is one of the ships in port.
1703649782242.png

Newbie here sharing my current wait journey for anyone it might help. I’m Melbourne based so…
Ordered the M3H LR red 18” wheels black interior fsd on 7 Sept.
VIN assigned in the app on 24/12 with ETA changed to 17 Jan to 7 Feb.
Emails and SMS received on 27/12 stating Model 3 assigned to me on the DJ as well as my final invoice is now available and another email asking me to sign the VIC registration form which they have already pre populated.

I’ve since sent the invoice to my NL company and signed and returned the rego form. So I assume all that’s left is for me to wait for the delivery date?

Assuming so can someone tell me when the DJ is due in Melbourne and how to track that please?

Was having a chat to one of the Tesla guys at Mulgrave when I test drove the Highland the other week, he looked up my order and suggested that I may get a 2024 build vehicle.. which isnt a bad thing, I am just impatient. Have leave coming up late Jan so was hoping to have it by then but seems unlikely.