Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did not think that would happen but there is no way to book a service through the app, which seems the only way, to assign it as a warranty repair.. This would make sense as some people would actually break something that is not covered - even ono the first day.

Thanks for some reassurance.
Their process is such that they'll issue you an estimate. I accepted it (and started a thread on here about it and everyone reassured me to ignore it), the car got fixed and I was never charged for the work.

• Helpful
Reactions: Ottmeister
They seem to de-list at around $73-$74K so the scalpers are not making much if anything. I laugh when others listing at $90K+ .. perhaps hoping for a miracle?

On FB there is a guy selling a MYP with December delivery, must also be hoping for a miracle 😆
Where in fb market place can go and look please. If I go to the search collom what do I type in there to search?

Attachments

• 424DEB78-C685-4CFF-AE78-AA544573FFA7.jpeg
    424DEB78-C685-4CFF-AE78-AA544573FFA7.jpeg
    490.8 KB · Views: 254
  • DBA3A1E1-DF20-4F23-8825-DE4573B2B21B.jpeg
    DBA3A1E1-DF20-4F23-8825-DE4573B2B21B.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 58
Was it confirmed that Shanghai / MIC MY RWD & MYP will have / do have the new Comfort Suspension? I’ve read a lot of articles but still not clear ..

Reactions: Jimba78
Australian Model Y owners.
Congratulations on getting a Tesla Model Y. Are you looking for some accessories for your Tesla to better suit your needs, but are faced with so many choices and wondering which Tesla accessories you should buy? Or maybe you're not sure if you need to buy them?

Then, click through!

Browse our hand-picked suggestions, carefully selected by analyzing the buying needs of a large number of Tesla owners and our in-depth knowledge of Tesla, combined with our familiarity with Tesla accessories, to save you valuable time and allow you to find the best Tesla accessories for your Tesla in the least amount of time.

Really? Used car salesmen pitches intentionally embedded in forum chats? Anyone privately advertising is immediately shot down and referred elsewhere. Is it a case of money/major advertising is ok?

Was it confirmed that Shanghai / MIC MY RWD & MYP will have / do have the new Comfort Suspension? I’ve read a lot of articles but still not clear ..
The ride of the Australian delivered Y is more comfortable than the demo car that they had for test drives in June.

Reactions: Robbo_707
I’m also concerned about the cheap feel of the interior especially for the MYP which is over $100K , do you think it’s more due the the minimalist look as opposed to the quality of materials? assume you had a German brand before?
I’ve commented on this before. The Y feels cheaper than the 3 inside. Definitely. And to me it’s NOT the materials. They’re essentially the same. It’s the execution.

1. No cargo cover means the interior does not even LOOK finished. There’s just a void out there in the back

2. The carpet join under the riser the front seats sit on is just a raw join. Wonder how long that will last. And why is it actually visible? Why not put the join on the side nearest the Center console so it’s not visible, nor in possible harms way?

I’ve GOT a 3 on order. I actually would prefer the Y as I’m 68yo and getting down into and out of the 3 is going to be more problematic with my aging knees and hips. They’re already bad. But I simply do not like that slightly rough unfinished finish in the Y with those 2 items above.

Reactions: unharmed