Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD shown on the app is 9th - 23rd this month, but based on the update from VedaPrime, still no ships have arrived yet or am I missing any news?

Correct assuming there is no mystery ships, the first ship it due to arrive to Port Kembla (NSW) on the 12th, then 13th then 14th.
So you are most likely to pick up your car towards the end of your EDD.

Finally picked up the Y on Saturday, little stop at Costco to fill it up.

First time driving a Tesla and its an amazing experience, noticed today some condensation in the right taillight so will have to see how that goes after a day or 2 before putting in a warranty issue.

Apart from that everything is spot on.

IMG_9302.jpeg

Finally picked up the Y on Saturday, little stop at Costco to fill it up.

First time driving a Tesla and its an amazing experience, noticed today some condensation in the right taillight so will have to see how that goes after a day or 2 before putting in a warranty issue.

Apart from that everything is spot on.

View attachment 861659
Congratulations. Looks beautiful. Does it have a rear parcel shelf?

You may want to check that you don't have any outstanding paperwork on the Tesla account page. I did, which held up my invoice being issued.
Thanks, I've had another look but can't see anything outstanding. I entered all my details such as licence shortly after ordering. When I rang the big T they said it looked ok and the 'customer-facing' parts should update soon, but that was more than a week ago.

I do have the VicRoads 'Application for Vehicle Registration' link which has been electronically pre-filled and has the VIN but I don't know what I'm meant to do with this.

Thanks, I've had another look but can't see anything outstanding. I entered all my details such as licence shortly after ordering. When I rang the big T they said it looked ok and the 'customer-facing' parts should update soon, but that was more than a week ago.

I do have the VicRoads 'Application for Vehicle Registration' link which has been electronically pre-filled and has the VIN but I don't know what I'm meant to do with this.
Same state as mine. EDD: 19 Oct-2Nov. No Invoice. I also have an "application for vehicle rego" in my account. Called up Tesla yesterday to get an update.
1. They said there is still a lot of time to get the invoice ready before the EDD ! (We are just too impatient apparently:) ) . Just waiting on some bits before the final invoice is sent out.
2. They said we need to sign the yellow highlighted text and submit to [email protected] (May want to confirm the email id though).

Otherwise, EDD remains on track.