Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every phone call with tesla is starting to seem like a lucky dip.

Yesterday - the agent said if grand eagle docks on the morning of the 15th they'd be confident the car will arrive this fin year, but cannot guarantee. But noted that that the docking was the biggest hurdle

Today - the agent said grand eagle had docked however in their experience it will take 2 to 4 weeks to go from Port Kembla to Alexandria minimum

Really thinking I'll have to cancel if I don't have a concrete update soon unfortunately.

Reactions: JonDarian
Thanks. I am paying $1760 with a 30M run from the switchboard through the roof.
Good to know, mine includes GST. But nothing is cheap here in Canberra :(

I paid $900 GST inclusive for a ~15m run through the roof, 3-phase 32A (22kW) install in Canberra with easy access to the roof. Happy to DM my guy's contact if you like.
Plus $700 for the Tesla Gen 3 EVSE itself through Sunstak (if you can pickup from Hume).

Last edited:
View attachment 947069

Looks like Grand Eagle set to arrive in Port Brisbane on 20 June, assuming it gets away from PK in time and no other delays. Maybe a handful of QLD orders can get their orders before EOFY, but most will likely be after July 1
Maybe, but here's another from AAT Berth Schedule having it to Brisbane on 21st?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 1.15.34 pm copy.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 1.15.34 pm copy.jpg
    662 KB · Views: 40
I think some people have previously received vague "Your delivery is coming soon!" SMS'es which are basically unactionable, but effectively mean Tesla has your vehicle / it's been delivered off the vessel. So I think that's what they're asking about.

Then followed up by the booking SMS, later.
I just received "Your delivery is coming soon!" SMS

Yup - same! I received mine too! Some people mentioned before that you can get the booking the date SMS on the same day or next day whilst others say it took them a week or two to get that... I hope we can get it soon!
I got a similar text some 10 days ago (05/6), my vehicle was also entered into the RAV DB on the same day. Here I'm with no sign of a delivery schedule message. My last EDD change was 2 days ago, now 23/06 - 08/07. I hope yours follow a different pattern. I'm in Melbourne BTW.